Maxim beer

Anyone struggling to find their favourite tipple at the moment. The maxim brewery has a shop at the brewery itself in houghton, Rainton meadows. Selling amongst others cases of Double maxim, maximus and what I’ve just getting a couple of cases of, Swedish blonde. Great prices.

Has anyone else been through?
Work owa the road to it might pick up a slab for me dinner tomorrow

Brewery open Friday and Saturday and then next Tuesday for drive through collections. Place orders from 10am collect from 11am till 2pm.
Double Maxim £18 and Maximus £20 bottles only plus selection of 5ltr minicasks £20. - NEW STOCK IN - call on 0191 5848844.

CAMRA have tweeted the minicasks available from today are Citra Swedish Blonde DM Samson Maximus Sour Cherry Chocolate Stout and Wards.

Just got 24 bottles of Double Maxim from Maxim Brewery for only £36 (£18 a case). That's only £1.50 per bottle. Support your local businesses 😊🍺

"Hi Davey, we are open Tuesday's, Friday's & Saturday's 10am-2pm.

Call us from 9.30am (0191 5848844) & pay by card over the phone then drive to the brewery and your beer will be set out on tables at the back door in alphabetical order receipt attached for you to safely collect."

Never seen so much focus and attention on Maxim Brewery since this lockdown to be honest.

It's good to see that it's really helped bring them back into the forefront of attention as a local brand.

Support your local business :lol:
If it was cheaper in the supermarkets that’s where you would’ve got it.
Give ower. Queuing up for ages at a supermarket in, scratters breathing their germs all over, stressed to fuck?

Or phone my order to Maxim, drive up, collect it and drive off?

No contest. I haven't been to a supermarket since all this started. Awaiting a delivery of fruit and veg from 'Fresh 4 Less' from Hetton as we speak.

Give ower. Queuing up for ages at a supermarket in, scratters breathing their germs all over, stressed to fuck?

Or phone my order to Maxim, drive up, collect it and drive off?

No contest. I haven't been to a supermarket since all this started. Awaiting a delivery of fruit and veg from 'Fresh 4 Less' from Hetton as we speak.

I didn’t for 2 weeks but never queued for more than 5 to 10 minutes since.
Was canny standing in the sunshine.

Back