mathew falder...evil c..t

Smart guy. ;)

There's nothing on there worth looking at anyway. All the interesting things you used to see on Tor, like wikileaks, conspiracy websites, UFO's etc can be seen on the normal web now. The only people still on there are druggies and nonces.

I find it absolutely amazing that someone, somewhere cant close it down. It must take someone with massive balls to still look at that horrible shit without being terrified about a knock on the door.

Have you seen that shit like?

Surely you’ve got to search for it, not saying you have mind

you (not you personally) could be on there within 5 minutes without any prior IT knowledge. just google TOR browser, download it to your computer, open it, and type in anything that a sick mind wants to see. like people have said though, the regular posters and sharers of this shit will probably be tech savvy and have themselves extra protection.

Or someone sick in the head.

I don't think nonces are 100% sane tbh. You can't be sane to look at that shit. A 2 year old??? Haway man. I feel ill just thinking about it. Poor bairns.

I've often thought this.. Surely being a pedophile is some kind of illness.
Wasn't there a bloke not so long ago who did an interview admitting to being into that stuff but never acted on it as he didn't want to go to prison? Talked about it being something he couldn't control his brain having those thoughts.

Wasn't there a bloke not so long ago who did an interview admitting to being into that stuff but never acted on it as he didn't want to go to prison? Talked about it being something he couldn't control his brain having those thoughts.

Sexual preference or some shit, I like women puffs like cocks etc..

I dinnar but I know in the US some pedos get chemical castration to control their "urges". It's obviously a mental illness. Getting pleasure from watching a baby being abused is obviously not something a sane person would do. Still, mental illness or not, I say hang the fuckers.

"His wealthy family, from Cheshire, and his long-term girlfriend are said to be standing by him and have vowed to help rehabilitate him on release from jail."

In 32 years ?

What sort of motorbike forum requires you to enter the dark web to view it?
That was just a random example, obviously :rolleyes:. You call it "the dark web" as if it's some secret underground forum full of baddies, it never used to be. It used to be full of random shite like image boards and forums. But it was random shite with no rules, so you were always at risk of seeing something that you didn't want to see.

Here's a few forums accessable through Tor..

Logon or register to see this image

...as you can see it's harmless rubbish, but on each of these places you're likely to come across things that would give you nightmares.

Last edited:
...as you can see it's harmless rubbish, but on each of these places you're likely to come across things that would give you nightmares.

They will put it down as harmless rubbish to put the scent off FBI who are lurking on the dark web.

If you need to go on the dark web your doing something wrong simple as... No need to go onto it unless your a nonce, wanting drugs, terrorist or wanting a hit man

They will put it down as harmless rubbish to put the scent off FBI who are lurking on the dark web.

If you need to go on the dark web your doing something wrong simple as... No need to go onto it unless your a nonce, wanting drugs, terrorist or wanting a hit man
Exactly. There's nowt on there anymore worth seeing. I advise everyone to stay the fuck away.

Back