mathew falder...evil c..t

"His wealthy family, from Cheshire, and his long-term girlfriend are said to be standing by him and have vowed to help rehabilitate him on release from jail." :eek:

i just can’t get my head round it,what could falder have over this bloke that would ‘force’ him to do that

Fuck knows... makes me think there's more too it

Impossible to have anything over someone to force them into doing that

He obviously was in contact with some strange people

Exactly mate

"His wealthy family, from Cheshire, and his long-term girlfriend are said to be standing by him and have vowed to help rehabilitate him on release from jail." :eek:

Probably nonces too especially his lass, or he's got something over them...

Just throw away the key and let him eat his shit and drink his own piss to survive till he starves to death.

Last edited:
By the sounds of it some of these victims were on the dark web too. So whatever they were on there for that is probably what he had over them.

He'll be put in the vulnerable prisoners wing with all the other nonces, so sadly not.

I think its a joke they get protected like that, let the general pop lot go through them like a train.

Deserve no human rights at all nonces and I don't get why you get the goody goodies on here defending them with the "oh well I don't want to live in a country where the justice system does stuff like that... blah blah blah"

Lets see how you feel if your bairn get's nonced... They have no place in society and they should just be killed or starved to death in a room with the key thrown away.

I'd happily be the unpaid executioner of those horrible dirty bastards!

i just can’t get my head round it,what could falder have over this bloke that would ‘force’ him to do that

This. I've just read it and I can't get my head round it.
No amount of money or blackmail could make someone do that, surely? He must have had that in him in the first place, the horrible bastard.

I think its a joke they get protected like that, let the general pop lot go through them like a train.

Deserve no human rights at all nonces and I don't get why you get the goody goodies on here defending them with the "oh well I don't want to live in a country where the justice system does stuff like that... blah blah blah"

Lets see how you feel if your bairn get's nonced... They have no place in society and they should just be killed or starved to death in a room with the key thrown away.

I'd happily be the unpaid executioner of those horrible dirty bastards!
We should run the country, marra :lol:

Back