mathew falder...evil c..t

We should run the country, marra :lol:

Too right mate, I'd be firm but fair, wouldn't have any piss takers and people who abused human rights well guess what? You no longer have any yourself...

Holiday camps instead of Jails?
Na.. Jail would be jail and you would be working 14 hour shifts grafting your bollocks off being fed on water and bread, if you good you may get some extra food now and again.

Nonce's they would just get worked to death, or locked up in solitary for 40 years eating bugs and crap then once they are apologetic and gutted as they've been starved for 40 years then I'd hang them.

Jails would be profitable and I can guarantee you wouldn't get repeat offenders...

I'm betting he met the Father on a nonce website, so the Father was already a nonce. Otherwise what did he have that could blackmail him.

There's also another obvious fact that I won't say because it's disgusting and I don't want a ban.

Exactly mate. I honestly can't comprehend it at all and don't want to.

He had to be that way inclined and I'm not absolving this computer geek horrible bastard of blame.

This. I've just read it and I can't get my head round it.
No amount of money or blackmail could make someone do that, surely? He must have had that in him in the first place, the horrible bastard.
totally agree.don’t know full story yet,but as you say,must have been something not wired up right in this bloke...i mean,whats he already done? surely these people didnt meet in a normal chatroom/forum

Can’t believe they’ve reported in a story that someone was forced to do that mind

Surely the fucker writing it must have thought ‘nah that can’t be right’

I've had a browse on the "darkweb", aka Tor, before and it's shocking what's on there like. It's all drugs, gore and nonces. Why the fuck it hasn't been shutdown is anyone's guess. People like him wouldn't have access to this shite if Tor didn't exist. Luckily the FBI are all over that shit but it takes years to track someone down through exit nodes and proxies.

To "rape" a 2 year old, I mean haway. I'd literally pass out and choke on my own vomit before getting anywhere near the poor kid, never mind be able to get aroused enough to actually....

FFS I didn't want to write that. :cry:
It's a strange part of the article that's for sure.

Once again as on the Venables thread..guilty..death penalty..no talking about segregation in prison and other lags beating them..etc..shoot them..hang them..get rid.

no talking about segregation in prison and other lags beating them..

You not read the thread like? Sure that's been mentioned multiple times

Do you think they have been treat unfairly like? What do you think should happen?

Surely you have some opinions since on the thread?

I've had a browse on the "darkweb", aka Tor, before and it's shocking what's on there like. It's all drugs, gore and nonces. Why the fuck it hasn't been shutdown is anyone's guess. People like him wouldn't have access to this shite if Tor didn't exist. Luckily the FBI are all over that shit but it takes years to track someone down through exit nodes and proxies.

I don't even know what the "dark web" is or that it even existed. I'm guessing it isn't something as simple as just typing something horrible into Google?

Back