Match Thread/No Wyke or Watmore

Status
Not open for further replies.

People crying over a friendly loss to a mid-table Eredivisie side. :lol:
No mate, people crying over the 14th best team in the 3rd division over the last 12 games of last season with the biggest budget and wage bill this tin pot League has ever seen. A trip to Portugal with zero goals and this shower tonight. That’s what we are f***ing crying about mate so f***ing let that sink in.

Do you really need McGeough playing that deep to pick up the ball when you're playing 3-5-2/3-4-3. The defenders should be able to step out to the half way line and pass it into midfield or there's no point.

Not McGeoughs fault that it's what he's been asked to do. It won't work though because we end up looking really isolated
He was tidy again but I don't want or need tidy...

Embleton was ok I thought but the more I see of Hume tells me he’s nowhere near ready for first choice left back / wingback
He looked better last season and both right and left back - seemed out of position at times.

Last edited:
Gooch, Kimpioka, Embleton, O'Nien, McNulty, Hume all on the park yet Grigg touched the ball about 3 times in 90 minutes. That's an issue with Grigg and not the rest of the team.
No, that’s because nobody is creating anything for him. Ronaldo would struggle up front for us with the standard of ball being put through.

Last edited:
No, that’s because nobody is creating anything for him. Ronald’s would struggle up front for us with the standard of ball being put through.

our best chances came when McNulty came on. Same players (give or take one or two) yet we almost looked dangerous. Absolutely nothing to do with the fact that McNulty was willing to graft like.

I'm sure Grigg would be lethal with Jordan Henderson, Steed Malbranque, Bolo Zenden and Sulley Muntari playing behind him.

FFS.

Who do you think Grigg had behind him when he scored 25 goals in this f***ing league man.

Point being its fuck all to do with how many touches you have in a game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back