Match in New York

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone got any recommendations as to where to watch the match in New York on Saturday? Preferably somewhere that does decent scran as well as it will be breakfast time.
I took my kodi box away with me and watched the game from my hotel room in NYC the other week. Less of a chew on than scratching around looking for a breakfast boozer.

So you are in NY one of the best cities in the world and you feel the need to watch the lads play......!

FFS.... Why did you go in the first place? Let it go for one match man. :rolleyes:
It’s on at 0730 in the morning man, he would just be in his scratcher anyway so missing nowt

So you are in NY one of the best cities in the world and you feel the need to watch the lads play......!

FFS.... Why did you go in the first place? Let it go for one match man. :rolleyes:

Because it will be on early doors, I’ll be up and our lass will probably be asleep so it gives me something to do for an hour and a half. Is that alright with you mate?

BANTER – Williamsburg Public House

i'd message this place, the manager was sound as owt, and there was a few of the regulars that are sunderland fans, so i'd hazard a guess they will be watching it. theres not that many USA players playing in england so theres the added interest of watching Gooch.

Champion will do mate cheers.

When I was there we watched us play Man Utd at home (the day Januzaj scored for them) in Legends. Good venue, loads of screens and some cracking beer.

Legends is class like. It’s on 33rd Street just west of 5th Avenue. Been there many times and always good crack but I don’t remember them showing any non premier games so good luck with that.

Legends looks like it's open and I'd think there is a great chance they'll put it on,might have to ask but with it being early there isn't much else on.

I'd go there,it's a good experience of NYC either way. Never been to those places in Brooklyn though and it depends on where you are staying.

Football Factory at Legends - Fixtures List

The "football factory" is the downstairs,that's where you want to go, not upstairs with all of the tables and that.

It will be on SAFSEE as well won’t it?
It's definitely on "tele" over here,so no definitely won't be on.

Last edited:

Don't see the problem meeself like. The match will be on in the morning and hardlys gonna be interrupting his trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back