Match in New York

Reptilia

Striker
Anyone got any recommendations as to where to watch the match in New York on Saturday? Preferably somewhere that does decent scran as well as it will be breakfast time.

Im not sure you will find anywhere given the time, not sure legends open that early but that would have been your best bet, if they even have it on. Safcsee i reckon

Anyone got any recommendations as to where to watch the match in New York on Saturday? Preferably somewhere that does decent scran as well as it will be breakfast time.

Bubba Gump, Times Square........Fookin surrounded by screens, one will hev it on.....

Food's shoite mind.....

It'll be about 6am won't it? Need to find a 24 hour bar first. Theres a one in Williamsburg that has english footy scarfs all over but i can't remember the name, it'll probably still be open off the night before if its owt like it was when i was there. I'll try remember the name

So you are in NY one of the best cities in the world and you feel the need to watch the lads play......!

FFS.... Why did you go in the first place? Let it go for one match man. :rolleyes:

Back