Massive

Status
Not open for further replies.

He's an idiot.

He either stays, signs the contract and just deals with it, gets on with his job. Or leaves. This constant menstrual flapping towards Ashley is pathetic.
True.
Real men raise their points once. If they don’t like the answer then they leave.
I had a lot of respect for the feller even after he washed up there but his attempts to push Ashley into a corner publically are embarrassing. If he thinks any of this nonsense is gonna endear him to owners of other clubs then he’s truly an idiot.

Last edited:
He's an idiot.

He either stays, signs the contract and just deals with it, gets on with his job.
Or leaves. This constant menstrual flapping towards Ashley is pathetic.

He's brilliant man.

He strokes the fans egos and plays the media like a finely tuned piano so well he gets called a "genius" for playing Pulisball. Whilst getting paid an utter fortune by an owner who needs him as a buffer to the fans who believes success is 'not being relegated'.

Whether he signs a new contract or pisses off to a better deal (like he tried with WHU) everyone up there will still think he's done a fantastic job.

True.
Real men raise their points once. If they don’t like the answer then they leave.
I had a lot of respect for the feller even after he washed up there but his attempts to push Ashley into a corner publically are embarrassing. If he thinks any of this nonsense is gonna endear him to owners of other clubs then he’s truly an idiot.

He's got the fans eating out of his hands like. Bloke's a stuck record. "I can't compete without 300m"...even though he always spends and is such a great tactician...if he was worth half as much as he thought he'd not be begging for money constantly.

Nee chance you could walk from the RVI to, say, the Pitcher and Piano in five minutes tbf.

What about roll?

It’s pretty shit to be honest that two blokes who have no affinity with the place are using a north east institution for their own gains.

Last edited:
:lol: hope them roads are clear!

Thoughtful of you. I’m not usually afforded such courtesy.

It’s pretty shit to be honest that two blokes who have no affinity with the place are using a north east institution for their own gains.

Can we talk about The Don and Methvan on another thread please? This is about our World Class manager and our saviour of the high street owner.

Last edited:
I'd say he's very much the opposite, he's playing them like a fiddle.
This "miracle if we stay up" nonsense man and they swallow it whole.

He's got the cushiest job in football and even the press go with the poor Rafa having to work under such restrictions crack with Ashley the Bogeyman.
This...you hear them bang on about give him the money to spend. You could also say the same about every other manager outside the top 6 snarl...it's embarrassing :oops:

Thoughtful of you. I’m not usually afforded such courtesy.

Can we talk about The Don and Methvan on another thread please?

Have a look around mate, you’ll see plenty of people calling their motives into question in amongst all of the arse licking.

Have a look around mate, you’ll see plenty of people calling their motives into question in amongst all of the arse licking.

I can see there is the objectivity as you’d expect but in the interests of parity I’m using the same logic that applies to Newcastle fans on here - Judging the majority by the actions of an idiotic few.

I can see there is the objectivity as you’d expect but in the interests of parity I’m using the same logic that applies to Newcastle fans on here - Judging the majority by the actions of an idiotic few.

I’m one of those rare few who only hate Newcastle on derby day, the rest of the time I get more pissed off about the state of north east football as a whole. Really, I just wish our rivalry was borne out of us competing for trophies against each other, than competing over shit ownership, attendances and mediocrity on the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back