Massive

Thought Wor Ashley was on the verge selling clerb end of the season??
Be funny if someone did takeover and new people didn't take FSW on :lol:

I’m one of those rare few who only hate Newcastle on derby day, the rest of the time I get more pissed off about the state of north east football as a whole. Really, I just wish our rivalry was borne out of us competing for trophies against each other, than competing over shit ownership, attendances and mediocrity on the pitch.

Aye, the potential of both clubs is huge and up until 12 months ago we both had owners that took the support for granted. Mind, that’s now been replaced by one administration that still does and one that guilts lapsed supporters into coming back.

50 years (before the idiots jump on this - can’t be arsed) and 46 years since we both last won a trophy is shameful.

Its almost as if Ashley wants someone he pays incredibly well to do his job and push the club forward without buying it. The absolute bastard.

Aye, the potential of both clubs is huge and up until 12 months ago we both had owners that took the support for granted. Mind, that’s now been replaced by one administration that still does and one that guilts lapsed supporters into coming back.

50 years (before the idiots jump on this - can’t be arsed) and 46 years since we both last won a trophy is shameful.

It’s shocking to be honest. Meanwhile clubs like Watford, Bournemouth and Brighton are mainstays of the top division and reaching latter rounds of the cups.

Back