Marriage

Sees her a few days a week. He seems like a smart cookie does the Guzzler.

Clearly some kind of sub/dom thing going on. I like it.

Yep, she has an older bairn already and thought it would be strange for him to suddenly get a brother and then also to have me move in. We agreed that, certainly for now, I'd live at mine during the week (I work quite long hours anyway so wouldn't see them much) and then on the weekend I'm there and she goes to her work. Eventually we might move in together but this works for now, and I like having my own space in the evenings. I miss the bairn like but I'm often not back till after 7 and he goes to bed at half past 7 anyway. Just means I can get my own food, see my mates, watch the footy, whatever I want to do. When the bairn starts being up later I might get more keen on moving in but it works for now and if we split up before moving in, it greatly limits my risk

i don't think I could ever be arsed
thankfully the bird is the same - shes put me off a fair bit n all with her bizarre views
" I don't think its right the guy gets to ask " " it shouldn't be a surprise him asking at a random moment - it should all be planned " " I don't like the thought of losing my name- its my identity "

*facepalm*

tho tbf ive already said if we do marry my stag will probably just be all my mates and me in a field with spotify on and a load of tinnies
so I don't think im exactly normal

Back