Marks & Spencer’s to close In Sunderland

Apparently no one is being offered redundancy (so I’ve been told by someone who works there). It’s either move to Washington store or lose your job. It’ll put an extra 2 hours on her day and they may have to work till 10pm.
That’s absolutely shit if true

You believe they’re be offered redundancy?
I don’t believe it’s go to washy or lose job. And that’s it. Cut and dried. I believe redundancy will be an option for some if not all in a permanent contract.

Btw I’m assuming non management colleagues don’t have travel clause in contacts.

Last edited:
What is it with name calling on here. I didn’t question her closely it was just a conversation.
But ya reply opens with Bloody hell to a genuine reply to ya statement 🤷🏻‍♂️

Like I say we’d all like to live 2mins from work (at home NOT included ) n can understand it’ll be a possible ball ache when they shift there for her but unless owt in her contract excluding she’s gotta

you know what you were trying to imply. My last reply to you as I can’t be doing with people who use the forum to call others names.

you know what you were trying to imply. My last reply to you as I can’t be doing with people who use the forum to call others names.
Well I’m not replying to you either after this as with that OFFENSIVE opening word ya put i’m deeply hurt by that n don’t wish to converse with ya on this matter any more so there.

Back