Mark Wood

Anyone tried telling him we used to play in blue?
One of them was his best man at his wedding. Also seen him in the England dressing room after 2015 Ashes win.

So he's failed to convince him red and white is the way to be.

Not sure how much he's a Wimbledon fan mind, we'd just beaten them 4-0 when I met him at Ashington CC he brought the world cup with him. Mentioned should support us as Wimbledon nee good just laughed it off.

One of them was his best man at his wedding. Also seen him in the England dressing room after 2015 Ashes win.

Not sure how much he's a Wimbledon fan mind, we'd just beaten them 4-0 when I met him at Ashington CC he brought the world cup with him. Mentioned should support us as Wimbledon nee good just laughed it off.

From his book

Logon or register to see this image

Logon or register to see this image

Typical Sunderland not bothering to invite them 🙈

aye well bit late by then! needed to get him before the panini sticker album incident.

didn't realise he was on the books at the mags mind.

Back