Marcus North

Good luck to him but looking at his remit as far as contracts and recruiting goes not to sure what impact he can have there for the next 12 months,it looks like our recruitment is done for next season.

Good luck to him but looking at his remit as far as contracts and recruiting goes not to sure what impact he can have there for the next 12 months,it looks like our recruitment is done for next season.
Not sure you can say that with any certainty. e.g. I went into the start of this season thinking our recruitment was done. Do we have anyone for the T20?

Anyway, I'd guess sometimes recruitment is an extended process sometimes.

And there are the decisions about contracts for academy and 2nd team lads ….
Recommending more support for Jon Lewis!!! You never know it might be Income Support
Where was that, did you read it elsewhere?

Anyway … I'm pleased with that …. I hope the first part of revamping the strategy is to ensure the team are fully prepared for the start of the season, this year.

Lewis did take Durham to T20 final day in 2016.Raynor probably knows North fairly well given that North wrote a column in The Sunday Sun and Raynor was chief cricket correspondent.
We all know that Lewis took us to T20 finals day in 2016, it is not our only appearance at finals day.

We all know that Lewis took us to T20 finals day in 2016, it is not our only appearance at finals day.
Bit pedantic taking issue about that. Raynor should be fairly knowledgeable on DCCC; he did cover them home and away for a number of years and is currently researching a book on their recent travails. He's not the only one hinting at a review of coaching and the appointment of a batting coach.

Back