March 21st live footy on tv

Morning @gluepot , you certainly get around mate, 28° sounds perfect to me as I'm not a cold weather person.

Enjoy your time with family especially the grandsons 😊
Thanks MK. It's true I travel about, but it's mainly to visit family.
Having family who live thousands of miles away does have disadvantages, I wish they lived in the UK (Southampton would be fine!). Have a good day inshalla!

17:00
Cyprus v Latvia
International Friendly
Viaplay Sports 2

17:00
Georgia v Luxembourg
UEFA EURO 2024 Play-Off Semi-Final
Viaplay Sports 1

19:45
Bosnia-Herzegovina v Ukraine
Viaplay Sports 2

19:45
Wales v Finland
S4C Via play Sports 1 BBC iPlayer

Morning all that’s yer lot.
Georgia and Wales for me.
Morning Hank Becs and fine folk
Nowt for me ta
Stay healthy be lucky and FTM!

Thanks MK. It's true I travel about, but it's mainly to visit family.
Having family who live thousands of miles away does have disadvantages, I wish they lived in the UK (Southampton would be fine!). Have a good day inshalla!
You're the Judith Chalmers of the SMB gluey! 🤣 😂

Seriously though good luck to you. Family and health are the most important things in life so make the most of every opportunity you have to to see your loved ones.

I too enjoy travelling and like to read your posts. Istanbul looked fabulous (but don't tell my father I said that, he'll disown me!).

You're the Judith Chalmers of the SMB gluey! 🤣 😂

Seriously though good luck to you. Family and health are the most important things in life so make the most of every opportunity you have to to see your loved ones.

I too enjoy travelling and like to read your posts. Istanbul looked fabulous (but don't tell my father I said that, he'll disown me!).
I've worked with a few BGCs and BTCs and I liked them all, lovely lads and lasses. Don't tell your Dad

Back