Viaplay Sports 2

19:45
Wales v Finland
UEFA EURO 2024 Play-Off Semi-Final
S4C Via play Sports 1 BBC iPlayer

Morning all that’s yer lot.
Georgia and Wales for me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Evening everyone, once again there's nothing for us to watch so it will be medical programmes on our TV I guess...

Fill yer boots at the wedding tomorrow afternoon @thamesvalleyman 🍸🍷🍾

15°c here I'm MK tomorrow with sunny spells in the afternoon, last day of this nice weather on Friday and then back to 10&11°c

Have a Thoughtful Thursday one and all, stay safe and keep smiling 😃

Last edited:
17:00
Cyprus v Latvia
International Friendly
Viaplay Sports 2

17:00
Georgia v Luxembourg
Viaplay Sports 1

Bosnia-Herzegovina v Ukraine
Viaplay Sports 2

Wales v Finland
S4C Via play Sports 1 BBC iPlayer

Morning all that’s yer lot.
Georgia and Wales for me.
Evening Hank, evening all, nowt for me, travelling back home tomorrow due in at 20:40 hopefully back home for 22:30.
Have a good day folks, if you can’t be good be careful.

Thanks @hank williams Thanks for this environment. Funny day tomorrow. Busy diary, but having a courtesy car delivered as my next car is three months down the line. Focus ST is what it is for 3 months. That will do. They are having to deliver the car and post the keys as I am out of bending over backwards.

So, nee footy for me. Sounds up and seeing what punishment an ST can take on country roads. Just to get used to the car😉🤘

Good morning Hank, Becs, and everyone, finally some International games in the International break, Finland for me. Morpheus has released me far too early so I'll struggle to fill this unusually long day. Errands to run once it gets light and then see what energy I have for either a trot along the sand or a walk along the prom.

Have a fantastic Friday Eve one and all.

Morning Hank

Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Musicman, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, Kingdom Bhoy, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, St Joes Lad , Tunstall Birdman, Buster, Rip van fish, cfg, oilcat , wandofaleftpeg, WillInSpain, NikNak123, T-Bone, Thamesvalleyman, Heroesof73,, Gluepot, mackemal, bonnylad, Tannerabag, Stormo, Riffraff, macum1920 , Scotty1978, Kennington Kid, horselover, turnthetide3, ATS, tenpins, chunksafc,Hettonlass, Legion Inoculant, Dom, Ludwig, Horley Chorley, Ark, Mally Makem, Dubai Si, two left feet, Jesus Juice, Frasmotic, Cyprus, Eric Gates Hair, The Good Sir, Butchers Coat, Foreigner and all.

Might watch the Wales game

Have a good day everyone 👍

Back