March 21st live footy on tv

Good morning Hank and everyone. Greetings from the UAE, sunny 28° today. Visiting family including my two grandsons aged 5 and 3, here for about weeks.
Nowt for me thanks.
Wonder if there’ll be a battle over the match threads today 😉
@Cyprus might do the Cyprus game...think he's having a lie in. (Edit I just noticed your stalker was around)

Morning @thamesvalleyman enjoy the wedding.

Have a great day everyone!!

Last edited:
Morning Hank

Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Musicman, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, Kingdom Bhoy, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, St Joes Lad , Tunstall Birdman, Buster, Rip van fish, cfg, oilcat , wandofaleftpeg, WillInSpain, NikNak123, T-Bone, Thamesvalleyman, Heroesof73,, Gluepot, mackemal, bonnylad, Tannerabag, Stormo, Riffraff, macum1920 , Scotty1978, Kennington Kid, horselover, turnthetide3, ATS, tenpins, chunksafc,Hettonlass, Legion Inoculant, Dom, Ludwig, Horley Chorley, Ark, Mally Makem, Dubai Si, two left feet, Jesus Juice, Frasmotic, Cyprus, Eric Gates Hair, The Good Sir, Butchers Coat, Foreigner and all.

Might watch the Wales game

Have a good day everyone 👍
Morning Al

Evening Hank, Becs and all from deepest Buckinghamshire.

Evening @two left feet @WillInSpain @Frasmotic @Bonzo @heroesof73 @Ark @Ludwig @Mk Mackem @horselover @Cyprus @sismanhatton @gluepot @VHFC @macum1920 @Snorbens @Al Bundy

Niece's wedding at 2pm , main reason for my trip back to UK. Football unlikely, beer is a certainty. Champagne is a possibility.

Stay safe everyone.
Morning TVM👍
17:00
Cyprus v Latvia
International Friendly
Viaplay Sports 2

17:00
Georgia v Luxembourg
UEFA EURO 2024 Play-Off Semi-Final
Viaplay Sports 1

19:45
Bosnia-Herzegovina v Ukraine
Viaplay Sports 2

19:45
Wales v Finland
S4C Via play Sports 1 BBC iPlayer

Morning all that’s yer lot.
Georgia and Wales for me.
Morning Hank, morning everyone
Only the Wales game for me.
I forgot my itv7 again yesterday good job only the 6 came in and the winning distance I wouldn't mind but I put my mam's on for her 😂

Enjoy your day everyone👍

Last edited:
Good morning Hank and everyone. Greetings from the UAE, sunny 28° today. Visiting family including my two grandsons aged 5 and 3, here for about weeks.
Nowt for me thanks.

@Cyprus might do the Cyprus game...think he's having a lie in. (Edit I just noticed your stalker was around)

Morning @gluepot , you certainly get around mate, 28° sounds perfect to me as I'm not a cold weather person.

Enjoy your time with family especially the grandsons 😊

Nowt for me thanks.

Morning gluey.

Unfortunately I don't think they'll be any demand whatsoever for a Cyprus versus Latvia friendly match thread at teatime on here despite the home sides current one match winning run! Still basking in the glory of November's win against Lithuania - little fishes are sweet! The joy of being a Cyprus and Sunderland football supporter ...

Hank tried to get a thread going in the summer for the Qualifier against Georgia but it went down like a lead balloon. Sadly I cannot access Viaplay Sports so will have to follow their progress (or lack of) by alternative means - probably carrier pigeon!

Incidentally I was checking the football fixtures on BBC Sport website earlier this week and the Cypriots are down to play Gibraltar in the UEFA Nations League and also Latvia today which made me chuckle.

Have a lovely time away with your family and enjoy the weather.

Good morning Hank, @VHFC, @Al Bundy, @T_Bone, @Frasmotic, @horselover, @Mk Mackem and all.

Still not quite right. The coughing is adding to my fatigue so I have slept quite a bit. But rest is good.

I might watch the Wales play-off on BBC iPlayer if I have the will and inclination, indeed if I can stay awake! I have been in bed early this week and can envisage similar tonight 😴

Have a good day everyone whatever you're up to, take care and keep smiling 😃 😊

Enjoy the wedding @thamesvalleyman

Morning @Cyprus , haven't seen you post today, hopefully you are sleeping off your chest infection and you will be up and around soon.

Edit...just seen the post above, good to hear from you 👍
Oh yes sleeping is no problem for me with my fatigue, just kept waking up and keeping others awake with my chest 🙃 That's one thing I'm good at these days is rest so should be fine. Thank you for asking. Hope all is good your end?

Good morning Hank, nowt for myself. Cheers

Good morning Becs, lads and lasses. Managed all of yesterday tasks. Today l have a funeral, a good golfing friend who would make the most miserable person laugh. Wake this afternoon could get messy.

Hope your Niece's wedding goes well @thamesvalleyman look as if the weather will be fine.

Have a peaceful Thursday one and all
Hope funeral goes as well as it can mate 👍

Back