Man KILLS seagull after it stole one of his chips by grabbing its legs and smashing it against wall

Saw a pigeon drop out of the sky the other week. A couple of seagulls swooped onto it mid-flight then when it dropped to the ground one of the seagulls swooped down and just sat on it. Evil bastards.

A seagull dive bombed me 25ish years ago.
I tried to dodge it and stuck the nut on my girlfriend, bost all of nose.
We didn’t last too long after that.

Ridiculous how you react to these things.

I was walking back to a hotel room on holiday (canny pissed) when a massive moth flew out at me. Now I’m not particularly bothered about moths but this bat sized beast appeared out of nowhere and I tried to jerk my head out of the way and smacked it straight into a pillar :mad:

Lost my ice cream to a bloody seagull in Llandudno once - wish I had been able to catch the bastard! :evil:

Had a similar incident a couple of weeks ago. A seagull landed on an old fellas table and tried to nick some food. He grabbed it by its neck and started smashing its head against a metal railing. Bloke just wouldn’t let it go. Ended up wrestling with it to the floor. Bar staff asked him to let it go but he refused. So I stepped in. Told him to drop it when he didn’t I knelt on his forearm until he dropped it. Carried it out and thankfully it came to and flew off albeit his leg looked bust up so he probably got picked out later on and died quite quickly.

Not a fan of seagulls but fuck off if you think cruelty in that manner is acceptable. It is illegal and just wrong.

That time of year when the younguns are walking about on the ground unable to fly and the fully grown mad squalking bastards are swooping down at you if you dare walk down the same street.

I once saw a Herring Gull grab a whole battered cod off an 8-10-ish year old girl’s tray in Padstow then drop it in the harbour. Malicious bastard.

Probably when it realised it was cod????

I’ve just witness 2 seagulls gang up and kill a pigeon tonight so I have no sympathy for the bastards

This ^^^^ - I saw one last night with smashing a young blackbird against a roof repeatedly. Can't complain when it happens to one of them can they???

Last edited by a moderator:
Had a similar incident a couple of weeks ago. A seagull landed on an old fellas table and tried to nick some food. He grabbed it by its neck and started smashing its head against a metal railing. Bloke just wouldn’t let it go. Ended up wrestling with it to the floor. Bar staff asked him to let it go but he refused. So I stepped in. Told him to drop it when he didn’t I knelt on his forearm until he dropped it. Carried it out and thankfully it came to and flew off albeit his leg looked bust up so he probably got picked out later on and died quite quickly.

Not a fan of seagulls but fuck off if you think cruelty in that manner is acceptable. It is illegal and just wrong.
Logon or register to see this image

Back