Man KILLS seagull after it stole one of his chips by grabbing its legs and smashing it against wall

It's kind of ironic that he killed one bird yet around the world millions of chickens are having their heads cut off on a conveyor belt but few people are troubled by this as long as they get their KFC.
Depends if Colonal Sanders is braying chickens against walls for pinching a chip off him.

We had a racist seagull around our way. He would fly over and only shit on black people.

Also, you should never rob food of a fatty. He'd do the same on a human.
The seagull round ours used to pick on LGBT people.

Last edited:
That time of year when the younguns are walking about on the ground unable to fly and the fully grown mad squalking bastards are swooping down at you if you dare walk down the same street.
i had that last week, pulled up in my car outside the house and one of the daft little twats was stood right in front of me. I sat in my car for a good five minutes hoping it would piss off as there were four adults circling shouting their mouths off, but it just stood there staring at me. In the end i had to bite the bullet and leg it to the house and no surprise got divebombed to fuck

I feed them bread most days out the front. Had a few complaints from neighbours but not fussed about that and just grin at them and carry on. They are only doing what they need to for survival. Don’t mind them at all.

I feed them bread most days out the front. Had a few complaints from neighbours but not fussed about that and just grin at them and carry on. They are only doing what they need to for survival. Don’t mind them at all.
The bread goes canny with a bit of baking soda mind.

anybody who kills a bird or a cat or a dog just for the sake of it...has something wrong with them

accidents happen and you run over things etc...but stuff like smashing a bird of a wall or kicking a swan to death or starving your dog to death, its all the same...you are wrong in the head

Back