Man KILLS seagull after it stole one of his chips by grabbing its legs and smashing it against wall

So unpicking your logic, because (as you claim) some people feed them, they are entitled to rip the grub out of peoples hands who simply want eat their grub in peace and not feed the birds ?
Not at all. What I'm saying is; humans are heavily responsible for the feeding habits of the Gulls and as such should show more understanding when these incidents happen, and they need to collectively stop anyone feeding them, and ensure that people dispose of their food waste responsibly. Also, being aware of the possibility of gulls snatching food and protecting themselves and their kids by choosing an appropriate place to eat them.

Of course, this won't happen, as most people will say "it's not my problem" and won't take any responsibility. And there are plenty of litter louts and generally selfish people around who don't care about anything or anyone but themselves. The " I can do what I like" culture, and those who can be offended by anything and everything that happens to them is typical of life today.

The Gulls are only trying to survive and feed their youngsters.

Same story with rats marra.

But rats aren't pretty and we can't eat them so of course they don't count.

Not at all. What I'm saying is; humans are heavily responsible for the feeding habits of the Gulls and as such should show more understanding when these incidents happen, and they need to collectively stop anyone feeding them, and ensure that people dispose of their food waste responsibly. Also, being aware of the possibility of gulls snatching food and protecting themselves and their kids by choosing an appropriate place to eat them.

Of course, this won't happen, as most people will say "it's not my problem" and won't take any responsibility. And there are plenty of litter louts and generally selfish people around who don't care about anything or anyone but themselves. The " I can do what I like" culture, and those who can be offended by anything and everything that happens to them is typical of life today.

The Gulls are only trying to survive and feed their youngsters.

So it is entirely irrelevant to mention something which won't happen.

Last edited:
Walked out of Dicksons in South Shields about 10 years a go with a sausage sarnie, 2 seagulls dive bombed me and got the sarnie. Didn't know what was happening at first, everyone was in kink. :lol:
I bet you hope it was one of them seagulls he smashed :lol:

I’m amazed he caught it :eek: They are normally rapid them things!
For a fat lad he must have amazing reflexes

Last edited:
...Also, being aware of the possibility of gulls snatching food and protecting themselves and their kids by choosing an appropriate place to eat them.
“Hey kids, as we’re at the beach in the summer, let’s get fish and chips! However, let’s wait until they’re cold and eat them in a responsible place when we get home!”

Get a grip man you f***ing anorak!

I once saw a Herring Gull grab a whole battered cod off an 8-10-ish year old girl’s tray in Padstow then drop it in the harbour. Malicious bastard.
It was probably trying to set it free. Free Coddy.

“Hey kids, as we’re at the beach in the summer, let’s get fish and chips! However, let’s wait until they’re cold and eat them in a responsible place when we get home!”

Get a grip man you f***ing anorak!
Get a grip of your Fish & Chips man.

Last edited:
I once saw a Herring Gull grab a whole battered cod off an 8-10-ish year old girl’s tray in Padstow then drop it in the harbour. Malicious bastard.
Our a lesson to the kid to be aware of there surroundings, she has no fish and the seagull took the piss and dropped, kids need to pay more attention to what's going on around them

I'm not serious

We had a racist seagull around our way. He would fly over and only shit on black people.

Also, you should never rob food of a fatty. He'd do the same on a human.

Back