Man kicks snowman’s head off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Didn't he get sacked for threatening to chin his boss when asked to apologise and not for simply hoofing a snowman?
On further examination, the binman is an absolute wrongun. Got charged with attacking a barman and 2 coppers last year, deserves all he gets.

Had came here to say it seems to be a bit harsh if he was just sacked over the snowman. If that’s how he’s reacted to being pulled up over it (which he should be) then yeah he probably deserved to be sacked :lol:

It's a tough one.

On one hand it's just a snowman.

On the other hand it's such a pointless thing to do. Presumably it's on someone else's property, he's representing his work on shift, and he's only agency staff.

It's one of those things, on it's own it's not a massive deal, but it probably hints at other parts of his character not being great if he finds kicking the head off a snowman funny (it's a kids snowman ffs what do you get out of destroying it?).

But overall he's just agency staff so it's likely they can just bring someone else in who'd be grateful for the job and do it without kicking down snowmen.

As a manager, you have to decide whether you use the carrot or the two sticks and haul them over the coal buttons.

Who's to say he hadn't been raped by a Snowman as a child and merely exhibiting PTSD?

Last edited:
Didn't he get sacked for threatening to chin his boss when asked to apologise and not for simply hoofing a snowman?
On further examination, the binman is an absolute wrongun. Got charged with attacking a barman and 2 coppers last year, deserves all he gets.
Funny how when you look beyond the Facebook headline there always seems to be more to it.

It’s a snowman that’s going to melt on what looks like a driveway with a path running through it..Course it relevant....
‘Senseless act’ ffs 😃

😃 I laughed at the socially distance comment Anarl...reetio Marra.
Of course its a senseless act. It makes no sense. The lad has lost his job for doing something that he didn't need to do. If he'd done nothing, he would have still been employed. Surely its easier to do nothing than to do something, aye ?Therefore to do something you needn't have done that loses you your job ! Well, i'll let you decide

Must have had his 'Tap Out' t shirt on underneath his uniform after a long night of watching UFC. I know it's just a snowman like but slightly odd behaviour to try and demonstrate your amazing kicking ability to your mates on a lump of snow

Classic example of the new cowardly tactics of snidely grassing on somebody.
the father should have went out and give the bin man a good bollocking, if he bucked his lip then a straightener on the front lawn.
The bin man is a knob head 100% but acting behind his back to get him sacked is a c**ts trick

It’s hardly a sacking matter. Kids need some disappointment in their lives. Taught the kid a lesson. Snowmen are transient beings.
As well as the headless snowman’s kids, the bin mans kids also got some disappointment when dad couldn’t pay the rent it put food on the table that week. So almost your perfect scenario.

Of course its a senseless act. It makes no sense. The lad has lost his job for doing something that he didn't need to do. If he'd done nothing, he would have still been employed. Surely its easier to do nothing than to do something, aye ?Therefore to do something you needn't have done that loses you your job ! Well, i'll let you decide
I’ve decided complaining and embellishing it and the sacking of someone for kicking a melting snowman is senseless. Ive also decided it’s another I want to be offended story.

however doesn’t surprise me in 2021.

I'm going down the beach to kick over some sandcastles later. 💪
the father should have went out and give the bin man a good bollocking, if he bucked his lip then a straightener on the front lawn.
The bin man is a knob head 100% but acting behind his back to get him sacked is a c**ts trick

Agree completely.

Last edited:
Stupid thing to do, but sacking someone seems like a massive overreaction.

Unless he was on a final warning or something along those lines.

Blokes clearly a bellend, but it’s the council who are ***** according to the FB brigade.
Probably thinks he’s Connor McGregor.

Laughable, pleased this and Instagram are my only social media choices.
Stupid thing to do, but sacking someone seems like a massive overreaction.

Unless he was on a final warning or something along those lines.

Probably considering what he did last year.

Last edited:
If it was the father who caught him, except it wasn't, t'was the mother, who may have had reservations about confronting some daft radgie who'd demonstrated his prowess by slaying a snowman. The father did later call to complain but it doesn't say whether or not he was adamant the perpetrator be dismissed from his job and his family left starving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back