Man kicks snowman’s head off

Status
Not open for further replies.

If Durham applied the same type of rules they're be no binmen here, judging by what they get away with :lol:
Too true, if you got sacked for hoying the bins in the general direction of where they were taken from and not bothering to pick them up if they fall over we’d have no binmen, we’d also have no bin lorry drivers if they had a recording method to see how fast the clowns drive the massive wagons around streets, unreal how fast they drive the wagons about.

I've lost two wing mirrors. Refusing to walk two metres to push wheely bin "needs to be on roadside", but strangely can put bin back so they can get wagon through etc.

:lol:

I forgot to put our bin out one day , heard the bin wagon come in the street so ran downstairs to find the binman walking past the drive with the bin at the back , I said to him you could have walked down to get it just for once in about ten years, he mentioned health and safety, I muttered under my breath“f***ing lazy twat more like it“ , he grassed me up to the driver , who was going to report me for abusing his colleagues.

My comment is relevant.

I'm sorry like if your thick enough to do something like that on the job then you deserve the sack.

Anar it's only a snowman but it shouldn't have even crossed his mind man.
This. It's irrelevant that it was a snowman. To most sensible people, you wouldn't go near it. Senseless act fom a senseless twat. No real harm done, but would you be happy if your local council openly advertised that they employed senseless twats.

The dad sounds like a right dweeb.

& he's a liar as well.

"Over the weekend Joseph and the kids next door took it in turns, all socially distancing, to add to the snowman".

There's no way in the world kids who get excited by building a snowman are going to do it while staying socially distant.

PS: Any pics of the mam?

Last edited:
This. It's irrelevant that it was a snowman. To most sensible people, you wouldn't go near it. Senseless act fom a senseless twat. No real harm done, but would you be happy if your local council openly advertised that they employed senseless twats.
It’s a snowman that’s going to melt on what looks like a driveway with a path running through it..Course it relevant....
‘Senseless act’ ffs 😃
The dad sounds like a right dweeb.

& he's a liar as well.

"Over the weekend Joseph and the kids next door took it in turns, all socially distancing, to add to the snowman".

There's no way in the world kids who get excited by building a snowman are going to do it while staying socially distant.

PS: Any pics of the mam?
😃 I laughed at the socially distance comment Anarl...reetio Marra.

Wasn’t on public land

Sophie Taylor, 25, caught the worker kicking her three-year-old son Joseph's snowman in their garden in Hereford, and Joseph's dad Tom Fallon subsequently contacted his employer to complain.
It’s hardly a sacking matter. Kids need some disappointment in their lives. Taught the kid a lesson. Snowmen are transient beings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back