Man City not even having season cards

Fans to use tickets on mobile devices to enter stadium. Fans without them will be given a secondary ticketing solution?? Whatever that is!! Just give them all a ticket man. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

I wish SAFC would do this. It was so much easier using my phone for the Playoff Semi-final than having to mess around with a ticket or season card.

I'm hoping it will be an option to be honest.

Fans to use tickets on mobile devices to enter stadium. Fans without them will be given a secondary ticketing solution?? Whatever that is!! Just give them all a ticket man. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
It’s the ways it’s going. We all want to have positive change & save the planet but resist change.

If all the season ticket holders I know, a couple might have a problem.

COVID’s shown how we can interact internationally without jumping on planes…. As much. Society needs to be shoved some times.

This is the way forward, saves on ticket staff in the long term. Tickets will no doubt be linked to a phone and just like the apple wallet so they can only be used on that device (stops season tickets being handed around).

I wish SAFC would do this. It was so much easier using my phone for the Playoff Semi-final than having to mess around with a ticket or season card.

I'm hoping it will be an option to be honest.
How much of mess about is it to take a plastic card out of your wallet? No problem with having the option of a digital season ticket but a plastic card season ticket isn't anymore of a mess about.
So to lend your mate your ticket if you can't make a game you have to give them your phone? Super.
You're not supposed to do that like to be fair.

Back