Man City not even having season cards

Surely you or someone you’re with will have a battery pack?
No. Wouldn’t even think about it as the phone isn’t a necessity. I obviously would have to if I was a city fan but I don’t see why they’re going that far, just seems the same as us going entirely cashless, could pay with cash or card in the black cats bar and now they’re seemingly removing the choice.

Be nice as an option but I hope they keep the cards aswel. Sometimes I go out without my phone . Sometimes it's dead. Sometimes if it's raining or I have gloves on its just as awkward as getting my card out my pocket

I wish SAFC would do this. It was so much easier using my phone for the Playoff Semi-final than having to mess around with a ticket or season card.

I'm hoping it will be an option to be honest.
Aye it’s really difficult taking a card out of your wallet/pocket, presumably stored next to the bank card that you will use for cashless payments in the ground that is being hailed as a brilliant introduction :rolleyes:

I’d imagine if your phone died you could go and get a reprinted ticket from the office on that occasion, exactly the same if you lose your card.

Tickets on phones would surely be positive progress for the majority.

How much of mess about is it to take a plastic card out of your wallet? No problem with having the option of a digital season ticket but a plastic card season ticket isn't anymore of a mess about.

You're not supposed to do that like to be fair.
Like it or not, a lot of people don't even carry their wallet anymore. They just have a phone in their pocket that can use to pay for almost anything.

Aye it’s really difficult taking a card out of your wallet/pocket, presumably stored next to the bank card that you will use for cashless payments in the ground that is being hailed as a brilliant introduction :rolleyes:
No, would use mobile phone for all the cashless payments. As ive said above a lot of younguns dont even take a wallet out now. There is no need

Back