Man City banned from Champions League

Pep is off next summer anyway and I can see City playing in the CL next season while the appeal drags on

Everyone keeps saying this but there's no evidence of it, I'll think he'll stay if reduced to a one year ban.

The only people who are pushing this excessively are Liverpool fans and their allies who want them to dominate for the next 4/5 years.

Are they fuck and is it fuck they’re everything that’s wrong about modern football.

In absolutely delighted that UEFA has found its backbone

The frustrating thing is though, clubs have spent over the odds for years and years, the italians seemed to buy the top players for years. That's the frustrating thing. It's typical how it's an English club that's been made an example of. I know FFP is a relatively new thing, but it's almost impossible for clubs to break into the elite now. The PL is a poor competition, you get better enjoy,ent out of the relegation battle.

Everyone keeps saying this but there's no evidence of it, I'll think he'll stay if reduced to a one year ban.

The only people who are pushing this excessively are Liverpool fans and their allies who want them to dominate for the next 4/5 years.

Head of Man City Supporters Group just on Talksport said they fully expect him to leave next summer and the club to be appointing a new manager for 2021-22 season

The frustrating thing is though, clubs have spent over the odds for years and years, the italians seemed to buy the top players for years. That's the frustrating thing. It's typical how it's an English club that's been made an example of. I know FFP is a relatively new thing, but it's almost impossible for clubs to break into the elite now. The PL is a poor competition, you get better enjoy,ent out of the relegation battle.

The problem is that FFP was conceptualised as a means of levelling the playing ground but, at a European level, is being used as a way of keeping the hegemony. Both City and PSG had minor first time punishments previously (21 man squad not 25) and City have clearly offended again or, at least, attempted to circumvent the rules.

What ever happened to QPR getting hoyed of the league for FFP breaches. That seemed to get brushed under the carpet.
Agreed a £42m settlement with the football league in July 2018 of which £17m of that was a fine. Agreed a 10 year plan to pay it off

Back