malta

Status
Not open for further replies.
My lass seen a really nice house to rent for the week and booked it, she's not bothered about getting busses everywhere but i like things on the doorstep. Zabbar felt a bit surreal an experience anyway.
Nice town but not for a holiday. Look at La Vallette suites in Valletta, i was there other week.

Many Jormans? They were rarer than hen's teeth when I was there. A lot of Maltese had long memories and weren't particularly fond of 'em.
Hmm Germans have changed over the years, a canny bunch now

Total shell all gutted, are you due over anytime soon
Unfortunately not.

Many Jormans? They were rarer than hen's teeth when I was there. A lot of Maltese had long memories and weren't particularly fond of 'em.
I remember sitting in the Britannia Bar (long gone now) just opposite the causeway over to Manual Island. It was run by an old Maltese couple. We were in there one lunchtime having a beer, when this middle aged German couple came in. They tried ordering drinks, but were promptly told to fuck off by the landlord. :lol:

Last edited:
I help run a Malta Facebook Page and have built up nearly 6000 members , hopefully long term i will make an income from it

Unfortunately not.

I remember sitting in the Britannia Bar (long gone now) just opposite the causeway over to Manual Island. It was run by an old Maltese couple. We were in there one lunchtime having a beer, when this middle aged German couple came in. They tried ordering drinks, but were promptly told to fuck off by the landlord. :lol:
Not now

Not now what?
Germans are not given a frosty reception.

Was thinking the other day, I was on the bus to Valletta and it was f***ing packed with blurt all under between 18-25 i guess. Not one of them Brits. Ten years ago it would have been packed with sweaty OAP Brits. This palce no longer suits the oldies its a crazy fucked up island

Last edited:

Was thinking the other day, I was on the bus to Valletta and it was f***ing packed with blurt all under between 18-25 i guess. Not one of them Brits. Ten years ago it would have been packed with sweaty OAP Brits. This palce no longer suits the oldies its a crazy fucked up island
Hope you weren't ogling them you'll have looked like a right dirty old man :lol:

Went to valletta on Tuesday and it was packed with youngun's for that MTV thing, not my scene but looked very popular.

Hope you weren't ogling them you'll have looked like a right dirty old man :lol:
I only look

Went to valletta on Tuesday and it was packed with youngun's for that MTV thing, not my scene but looked very popular.
Over 50000 people attended mostly non Brits

Top floor, Valletta side, of The Waterfront Hotel in Sliema was pretty decent a couple of years ago.
Good place to stay , I think if we ever have a terrorist attack it will be there unfortunately

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back