Magchester City

Status
Not open for further replies.

"That’s on top of all these sightings, and stories and recollections but with not a great lot to back any of it up. If there was as many mags turning up at games in strips etc as people claim it’d be absolutely all over social media. There’d be videos and photos galore of people in strips all over the shop.
Just seems strange that there’s no photos of people wearing NUFC strips ?"
:lol:

You said press would have picked up on it or TV cameras, photographers would have at the match.

Just digging yourself a deeper hole now.

As I said crack on I'm away to bed work in morning, you just being here proves how obsessed your lot are.

Wonder how many of us you get on your forums?

I’m wrong about the press reporting it, I thought they would have done. Happy to admit I’m wrong about that.

I’ve no idea how many of yous get on our forums but I do know on here our percentage is 0.0004%

Night night, same time tomorrow ?

"That’s on top of all these sightings, and stories and recollections but with not a great lot to back any of it up. If there was as many mags turning up at games in strips etc as people claim it’d be absolutely all over social media. There’d be videos and photos galore of people in strips all over the shop.
Just seems strange that there’s no photos of people wearing NUFC strips ?"
:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back