Magchester City

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m embarrassed about many things that a minority of NUFC fans do.

This
Singing about unemployment
Throwing pints about in concourses
Pretending to be the big lads

Like I’ve always said, our mutual obsession provides a comfort blanket for each other’s failings.

And there you have it, we're all just as bad :lol:

You came on, took a stance and have been proved wrong ..... now here comes the smokescreen.

Last edited:

This

Like I’ve always said, our mutual obsession provides a comfort blanket for each other’s failings.
:lol: when our fans start turning up at your games every week I will agree

And there you have it, we're all just as bad :lol:

You came om, took a stance and have been proved wrong ..... now here comes the smokescreen.

Minority :rolleyes::lol:

You can't get a single post on Twitter about SAFC without mags jumping all over it

All over our message boards, All over out Twitter, hold blue moon parties and attend our games but aye were as bad as each other :oops:

Why wouldn’t they ?
Or if not press then fans, everybody has a camera on them now.
Other than the two singing around your ground last season and the bloke at Norwich, I’ve seen nothing.
Even our official Twitter has called out some. Wimbledon, Doncaster, Shrewsbury, Coventry away games for definite. Shrewsbury home plus others I can't be arsed to research.

Look forward to welcoming them into the South Stand then. Was at TO this morning and the lass in there reckons away fans are in there....SE or SW corner I would have thought.

Even our official Twitter has called out some. Wimbledon, Doncaster, Shrewsbury, Coventry away games for definite. Shrewsbury home plus others I can't be arsed to research.

He's already been proved wrong so has resorted to were both as bad as each other.

That's his comfort blanket

He's already been proved wrong so has resorted to were both as bad as each other.

That's his comfort blanket

None of that makes sense ??

To be ‘wrong’, I’d have to have argued that fans hadn’t been to games and the stories were made up. I hadn’t seen photos then somebody put up a link to a twitter thread that shows them.

He's gone quiet now :lol:

After was so sure... be hiding under his comfort blanket :lol:

So sure of what ??

Last edited:
Man C fans have no love for the skunks........so double kicking

To be ‘wrong’, I’d have to have argued that fans hadn’t been to games and the stories were made up. I hadn’t seen photos then somebody put up a link to a twitter thread that shows them.

So sure of what ??

Give it up man, you're fooling no one ... not even yourself.

Have some dignity and just admit your plan to prove people wrong backfired.

It couldn't be any more obvious.

This

I am not obsessed I am on Sunderland message board because I support Sunderland

So sure of what ??

You said there was no photos and nothing in local press...

Then you got shown some and said it's our mutual comfort blanket.

You know exactly what I meant but just can't admit it :lol:

Crack on...

Crack on...

If people hadn't posted the proof he'd have kept it going for days, probably weeks.

Can't just be a better man and admit he failed.

Crack on...

I said I hadn’t seen photos, I also said I don’t doubt any of the stories.
Do you not for a second think that somebody was going to provide me with a link ???
Show me please where I denied this happened or accused people of making it up ??

Crack on....

Do you not for a second think that somebody was going to provide me with a link ???
Show me please where I denied this happened or accused people of making it up ??

Crack on....

"That’s on top of all these sightings, and stories and recollections but with not a great lot to back any of it up. If there was as many mags turning up at games in strips etc as people claim it’d be absolutely all over social media. There’d be videos and photos galore of people in strips all over the shop.
Just seems strange that there’s no photos of people wearing NUFC strips ?"

Last edited:

Crack on....

You said press would have picked up on it or TV cameras, photographers would have at the match.

Just digging yourself a deeper hole now.

As I said crack on I'm away to bed work in morning, you just being here proves how obsessed your lot are.

Wonder how many of us you get on your forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back