Magchester City

Status
Not open for further replies.
there was mags at the home game v shrewsbury as they posted pictures online from the away end (Cant be arsed to find them). was mags in the away end with rochdale as there is a photo of one of them somewhere online. there was mags with the luton fans the other week as they were singing that adam johnson as they walked past the east stand (i heard it with my own ears and saw them goading people before scurrying into the away end. there was mags at coventry and doncaster (saw with my own eyes) and also away at shrewsbury (pictures online) and also wimbledon away (mag posting on twitter) so there is 7 instances off the top of my head. its not normal man

I agree, I hadn’t seen the RR thread so hadn’t seen actual photos only stories. Bizarre.

Not sure how many Man city will be there as I dont think this game will be a priority for them but would be good to see them distance themselves from any mags who do turn up in their number.

We need a new end for them to 'take'; just a nice little soft play pen for them to roll around in; pictures of Ashley for them to shout at, gravy in one of those giant hamster feeding bottles.
I think we'd all rest easy knowing that they had a good time in our ground for a change.
:lol::lol::lol:

What it really tells me though is that things get massively blown out of proportion.

Look at this thread, @dangermows ( a very good wind up, in the nicest possible sense ) makes a thread and sits back to laugh at the 30 plus pages he’s created.

Look at the thread about us buying up a block of tickets in the home end for the reserve game. Again, a wind up thread completaly made up but everybody bought it all.

That’s on top of all these sightings, and stories and recollections but with not a great lot to back any of it up. If there was as many mags turning up at games in strips etc as people claim it’d be absolutely all over social media. There’d be videos and photos galore of people in strips all over the shop.

The only bits I’ve seen is the 2 blokes singing outside ground and the bloke at Norwich.

try clicking the link in post 63 then come back and tell us you lot aren't obsessed.

Don’t you feel in the least bit embarrassed that your chavs are coming to our games and then make out we are obsessed

I’m embarrassed about many things that a minority of NUFC fans do.

This
Singing about unemployment
Throwing pints about in concourses
Pretending to be the big lads

Like I’ve always said, our mutual obsession provides a comfort blanket for each other’s failings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back