Mafia Trilogy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honestly, anyone who hasn't played the first Mafia - GET IT NOW. It's one of those games that everyone remembers playing and it was absolutely fantastic. I watched Pestily playing a bit of it the other day and it looks amazing and the story and whatnot is still top notch. It's easily the best of the series, the ones after were all a bit shit (2 was ok) and you need to see the ending for it to link into 2 (trying not to spoil owt!).

It's an iconic PC game that hasn't aged, even more so it has been remastered now.

Honestly, anyone who hasn't played the first Mafia - GET IT NOW. It's one of those games that everyone remembers playing and it was absolutely fantastic. I watched Pestily playing a bit of it the other day and it looks amazing and the story and whatnot is still top notch. It's easily the best of the series, the ones after were all a bit shit (2 was ok) and you need to see the ending for it to link into 2 (trying not to spoil owt!).

It's an iconic PC game that hasn't aged, even more so it has been remastered now.

I outright didn't want to do that mission in 2 because of how much I loved Tommy.

So is worth buying the trilogy or just the definitive one?
I bought the trilogy even though I'd already bought the third one when it came out. Just going on reviews of the first two on here.
I'm enjoying the first one so far, am a good bit into it. You're very aware you're playing an old game. Its very much drive around for a long time, shootout set piece, quick time video and repeat but its still very enjoyable. The story is great too so far.

I bought the trilogy even though I'd already bought the third one when it came out. Just going on reviews of the first two on here.
I'm enjoying the first one so far, am a good bit into it. You're very aware you're playing an old game. Its very much drive around for a long time, shootout set piece, quick time video and repeat but its still very enjoyable. The story is great too so far.
Yeah I ended up buying the trilogy myself. Not what I expected but really enjoying it.

£26 on Amazon at the moment and fancy a new game. Played these first time around, worth getting?

£26 on Amazon at the moment and fancy a new game. Played these first time around, worth getting?
Just finished the first one, really enjoyed it, started the second one, looks pretty shit compared to the new first one so didn’t play it for long, might go back to it but have started on watch dogs legion for now. Third one is boring as fuck.
hope that helps!

Just finished the first one, really enjoyed it, started the second one, looks pretty shit compared to the new first one so didn’t play it for long, might go back to it but have started on watch dogs legion for now. Third one is boring as fuck.
hope that helps!
Cheers. The third one sent me to sleep first time round so I would basically be buying it for the first one.

hope that helps!
That's pretty much my opinion. I enjoyed the first one, and started the 2nd over the weekend and really struggled to get into it. I am also pretty certain i have played it before. Will try and get back into it having spent £50 on the trilogy, but can see me dumping it for Assisains creed or watch dogs

That's pretty much my opinion. I enjoyed the first one, and started the 2nd over the weekend and really struggled to get into it. I am also pretty certain i have played it before. Will try and get back into it having spent £50 on the trilogy, but can see me dumping it for Assisains creed or watch dogs
Watch dogs is good if that helps!😉

I have just finished Mafia definitive edition. I loved it. Good story, varied missions and decent graphics. The game mechanics could have been better but overall I think it was excellent. I have played Mafia II before but not finished it so might go back to it later. I completed Mafia 3 when it came out and it wasn't great so probably won't bother plying that again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back