Mafia Trilogy

I'm really looking forward to it as I never played the first one, and it looks really good. I loved 2, and even feel a bit better about 3 now after playing it again recently.
I like traditional mafia stories/settings because of The Sopranos, The Godfather, etc. And also because Mafia 1 and 2 were such good games following this method. When 3 came out I wasn’t sure about the direction the series was going and felt it lost its way. 2K Czech was out and Hangar 13 was in, and they completely rushed the release which was buggy, repetitive, and the story was rubbish. I played about 10 hours and sold it.

I like traditional mafia stories/settings because of The Sopranos, The Godfather, etc. And also because Mafia 1 and 2 were such good games following this method. When 3 came out I wasn’t sure about the direction the series was going and felt it lost its way. 2K Czech was out and Hangar 13 was in, and they completely rushed the release which was buggy, repetitive, and the story was rubbish. I played about 10 hours and sold it.
Yeah I prefer the traditional Mafia setting as well so I'm really looking forward to playing this remake. I got 3 when it first came out, and maybes put 8-10 hours in and then didn't touch it for years because I didn't get into it like 2. I bought this trilogy though so I've started playing it again as well as starting the DLC. Might be because I haven't touched it for a while but I thought it was ok

Will prob pick these up at some stage, they do look good. Had never played any of them and bought the 3rd one on the strength of what people had said about the first two. It was shit.
Aye the 3rd was poor. I didn't hate the story mind it was just that every mission was the same.

Played two and three finished three but it’s one the worst games for repeat I’ve played, if I buy it on the store can I download it now to play tomorrow first thing ? Or do I have to download it tomorrow. ?

Played two and three finished three but it’s one the worst games for repeat I’ve played, if I buy it on the store can I download it now to play tomorrow first thing ? Or do I have to download it tomorrow. ?
should be available to pre download now.

not sure how reliable this site is or why its only reviewing mafia 2 but it doesnt sound good!

Last edited:

Back