Mafia Trilogy

Got the 3rd when on PS Plus. The story/cutscenes were the best part of it as the gameplay was boring and repetitive.

I didn't play the first. 2 was great. 3 was crap but played it until the end. I'll buy this. Its a genre that should be easy to do well but nobody has pulled it off yet.

The original mafia on the PC is the best game I’ve ever played. So far ahead if its time. Had everything, top graphics, story and gameplay.

Will be Interesting to see how they update it.

The sequels were a big drop off in quality.

I replayed the firsts a few years ago. It is an understated masterpiece. The detail at the time far surpassed anything the third one did decades later. I just hope the remake is in the same vein and not a ‘oh look how pretty’ version.

the fact some missions only had 6 enemies in but were impossible to kill says a lot. I got stuckon the rooftop one as a youngen and the car park one as an adult!

cant wait

3rd one wasnt even a proper mafia series game imo, it was made by hangar 13 in US. 1st and 2nd illusion softworks in czech rep.

Mafia 1 is up there as one of the best 5 games of all time imo, 2nd was good but too short.

Didn’t play the first, but the second was one of my favourite games so I was buzzing when a third got announced.

What a bitter disappointment Mafia 3 was though...

Looks class. Some people won’t like the change of voice actors but with some of the originals dead or a lot older, I prefer a fresh approach - a reimagining if you will.

Anyone who hasn’t played the original but has played 2 or 3 needs to understand this one easily had the best story. It was light years ahead of its time. I’m jealous you’ll get to play it but not know what happens.

Looks class. Some people won’t like the change of voice actors but with some of the originals dead or a lot older, I prefer a fresh approach - a reimagining if you will.

Anyone who hasn’t played the original but has played 2 or 3 needs to understand this one easily had the best story. It was light years ahead of its time. I’m jealous you’ll get to play it but not know what happens.
I'm really looking forward to it as I never played the first one, and it looks really good. I loved 2, and even feel a bit better about 3 now after playing it again recently.

Back