Mad Men

Status
Not open for further replies.

While having a few tabs won’t damage your lungs the way a two pack a day habit will, there’s absolutely no way to accurately quantify how many or how few tabs it takes to activate a genetic predisposition to cancer. Good luck living in denial like. Lucky for the likes of you there are the likes of me working towards a cure for cancer but you would sure as shit make our lives easier if you packed them in! Jus’ sayin’;)

I’d seriously consider smoking more if I knew it would make your life harder in any way.

With the likes of you working toward it I’ll not hold my breath ;)

My favourite TV show. I know it's very very slow so not to everyone's taste but I think it's brilliantly written with really good storylines. Plus, as said, the female characters are incredible.

Looking forward to Matthew Weiners new thing in a couple of months.

My favourite TV show. I know it's very very slow so not to everyone's taste but I think it's brilliantly written with really good storylines. Plus, as said, the female characters are incredible.

Looking forward to Matthew Weiners new thing in a couple of months.
Watch them all. Good episodes but had badly paced disjointed seasons.

Just finished all 7 seasons, thought it was very good... interesting that the most boring character ended up with arguably the most satisfactory ending (pete campbell)

started watching 'suits' at the same time but didn't get through the first episode but really like mad men. not sure about some of the story lines but generally thought it was well worth the watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back