Mad Men

How many people have started watching it and wished they were, looked like, or dressed like Don Draper?

Shame he’s a Yank as I think he would have made a great Bond in the Sean Connery mould.
Don works too hard. Roger is my role model.

"Nobody knows what I'm doing. It's good for mystique" :lol::lol:

How many people have started watching it and wished they were, looked like, or dressed like Don Draper?

Shame he’s a Yank as I think he would have made a great Bond in the Sean Connery mould.
Roger sterling is a far cooler character. Still bucking like a young man

All of our passes wish we looked and dressed like Don when they watch it. I’m sure yours will too if you ever get one.

I enjoyed the first few series but then had enough. His wife was just so unlikeable and Peggy irritated me too. Joan, I found to be the only sympathetic female character.

It never really lives up to its potential imo. It’s beautifully shot and there’re some great characters but they don’t seem to know what to do with them. Loads of story lines just never go anywhere. It’s more like a soap with really high production values.

Last edited:
All of our passes wish we looked and dressed like Don when they watch it. I’m sure yours will too if you ever get one.

It never really lives up to its potential imo. It’s beautifully shot and there’re some great characters but they don’t seem to know what to do with them. Loads of story lines just never go anywhere. It’s more like a soap with really high production values.

Passes?

Back