Lynden Gooch..

Status
Not open for further replies.
hopefully they don't just chuck him back in the side

You're saying that because deep down you know that's exactly what will happen...:lol:

When he came over from the US ,he was a striker I think . Don't reasonably okay ,if so ,as he was central or wide midfield this season .

What is his right position ,genuine question . I thought he was a striker.

I honestly thought his best position for us was left side cutting in occasionally. He put some very decent crosses in when he kept wide but also made some good runs inside.

Last edited:

Back in full training! Thought he was still atleast a month away, good to be getting him back!!
Yep, decent player and welcome addition back to the squad. Anything that stops us playing Denayer, Love or Larsson in CM is good news IMHO

Any player who is back from injury is good news at the moment.

Personally, I don't think he is ready for the Premier League, but as we are leaving it anyway, that's not so much of an issue. It would be good if he got a few games under his belt, ready to play a part in our promotion push. Hopefully we have enough young players who care, who will still be here next season, that we might be able to rebuild.

Any player who is back from injury is good news at the moment.

Personally, I don't think he is ready for the Premier League, but as we are leaving it anyway, that's not so much of an issue. It would be good if he got a few games under his belt, ready to play a part in our promotion push. Hopefully we have enough young players who care, who will still be here next season, that we might be able to rebuild.
Agree 100%. Same goes for the likes of Honeyman, even Donald love. Shame about McNair and Duncan being injured as I think the same applies to them. Should we go down I think we will be fielding a very young team which isn't a bad thing, a fresh start if you will.

You're saying that because deep down you know that's exactly what will happen...:lol:

I honestly thought his best position for us was left side cutting in occasionally. He put some very decent crosses in when he kept wide but also made some good runs inside.
Was that where he played against City on the first day of the season?

When he was moved central v Boro he played very well. The best I'd seen him imo. And that performance was better than anything Rodwell has produced this season imo.

Aye he might not be the answer but he's definitely worth throwing back in. He works really hard if nowt else.

Was that where he played against City on the first day of the season?

Not sure of the exact game(s) mate although some of them were definitely at home....I just recall when he was out wide I remember a few crosses being whipped in dangerously and several energetic runs cutting inside from out wide.

Fuck me, is this what it's come to, glad someone of this quality is back. He's another body yes - but it's a player I really don't like.

Wasn't getting much of a look in tbh, before his injury. Another body back in the squad though, but reckon next season in the championship will be his time to show what he can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back