Lyle Taylor reveals why he rejected Sunderland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ffs lads man, stop bigging him up like he's Messi and stop bigging Charlton up like they are Brazil.
Like us, they are a decent Div 1 (Div 3 to old boffers like me) side, no more no less.
If we play to even 90pc of our potential, we will blow them away.
Not underestimating them at all, but only Safc themselves will beat Safc in 8 days time.

Ffs lads man, stop bigging him up like he's Messi and stop bigging Charlton up like they are Brazil.
Like us, they are a decent Div 1 (Div 3 to old boffers like me) side, no more no less.
If we play to even 90pc of our potential, we will blow them away.
Not underestimating them at all, but only Safc themselves will beat Safc in 8 days time.

There was a period on Thursday where we passed it amongst ourselves on the right for like 90 seconds and for about a dozen passes. The Portsmouth players looked taken aback like it was some sort of witchcraft. :lol::lol:

He wanted to stay at home .. no issue really .I am more concerned about his constant fouling and diving ..he has 8 penalties this season and I wouldn't be surprised if he dived/wrestled for all of them

shame he didnt sign as I reckon his goals would have had us promoted by now, seems an excellent player at this level and of course their biggest threat next weekend.

shame he didnt sign as I reckon his goals would have had us promoted by now, seems an excellent player at this level and of course their biggest threat next weekend.

Not really,
Most would of thought Grigg would of been alright but it didn't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back