LVCC - Northants v Durham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that Legside Lizzy on comms??? Who the ferk is she? Sounds to me like she knows no more than anyone on this forum, so perhaps the fact she has a quim means the Beeb have drafted her in??

Not sure what connection she has to Northants or Durham like. None I assume.

Get Marty on FFS!!

quite alarmingly after 3 there isn't anyone we can really rely on for serious runs. i would sooner see breese or arshad at 6 tbh [as strange as that might sound] to keep mustard at 7. long long tail.[DOUBLEPOST=1397383650][/DOUBLEPOST]
Is that Legside Lizzy on comms??? Who the ferk is she? Sounds to me like she knows no more than anyone on this forum, so perhaps the fact she has a quim means the Beeb have drafted her in??

Get Marty on FFS!!

aye this

Willey in as a batsman only and Rob Newton fielding at third man as opposed to a more prominent position as he's still feeling the effects of a broken thumb. Really are struggling their lads - must defend against complacency though.

Breese wasnt even batting as high as 7 in limited overs cricket last year...?

(God our captaincy/team selections in the 20/40 format last season was something that gave me nightmares)

If we get to a point of having Stokes, Hastings & Onions available its a very decent XI imho especially at the Riverside but until then we are going to look fragile in quite a few areas.

Get Marty on FFS!!

She blocked me on twitter, she does spout generalised nonsense on there[DOUBLEPOST=1397385180][/DOUBLEPOST]Stoneman either scores big or gets out early

Breese wasnt even batting as high as 7 in limited overs cricket last year...?

(God our captaincy/team selections in the 20/40 format last season was something that gave me nightmares)

If we get to a point of having Stokes, Hastings & Onions available its a very decent XI imho especially at the Riverside but until then we are going to look fragile in quite a few areas.
decent team as it is anyway

She blocked me on twitter, she does spout generalised nonsense on there[DOUBLEPOST=1397385180][/DOUBLEPOST]Stoneman either scores big or gets out early

She's already spouting generalised nonsense about most of our players..... f***ing clown.

Here's Andrew Hall - he's bound to take a wicket or two.[DOUBLEPOST=1397386805][/DOUBLEPOST]Very very slow going.

Last edited:
Slow and steady. Happy with this so far. Players are always a bit nervous first time back in the new season so nothing wrong with taking a while to play themselves in.

Leg side Lizzy is just a cricket fan who is always never off twitter, I think she got talking to Marty via the same and was invited onto the commentary team. Strange really as here knowledge of the game is nothing special, her craic is awful and she doesn't respond well to people disagreeing with her. Strange choice

Leg side Lizzy is just a cricket fan who is always never off twitter, I think she got talking to Marty via the same and was invited onto the commentary team. Strange really as here knowledge of the game is nothing special, her craic is awful and she doesn't respond well to people disagreeing with her. Strange choice

Embarrassing if true. Just seems like some kind of cricket groupie to me. Obviously gets preferential treatment cause she's got a quim. I like forward to my own invite into the commentary box. Or Carl and the Passions off here, he knows his stuff and writes much better stuff than her.

tits.

Run rate is shite :([DOUBLEPOST=1397394615][/DOUBLEPOST]38.5
Hall to Richardson, SIX

:eek:[DOUBLEPOST=1397394732][/DOUBLEPOST]50 partnership. Solid stuff lads, if these two can notch a century partnership we'll be in the box seat I reckon.

Last edited:
rushy on comms now, chatting about mustard's wicket. was gutted to have missed that, was there almost all day but had to chip off early and missed out :lol:

Run rate is shite :([DOUBLEPOST=1397394615][/DOUBLEPOST]38.5
Hall to Richardson, SIX

:eek:[DOUBLEPOST=1397394732][/DOUBLEPOST]50 partnership. Solid stuff lads, if these two can notch a century partnership we'll be in the box seat I reckon.
ffs stop banging on about the run rate :lol:

Top partnership, don't agree about run rate

Jennings bats time, every team needs one, it is up to others around him to play shots

Big emphasis on these two to step up like they towards the end of last season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back