LVCC - Northants v Durham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bollocks, this is where the true test comes, see what out middle order is made off

Top partnership, don't agree about run rate

Jennings bats time, every team needs one, it is up to others around him to play shots

Big emphasis on these two to step up like they towards the end of last season

The run rate thing was just an observation and I have no problem with Jennings scoring at about 30-35 strike rate if he's making big scores. I'm just a fan of aggressive cricket. In no way do I expect or want us to go at 6 an over! Just saying like. ;)

AFC Wimbledon??! Thought he'd be a Colliers fan!

panini sticker album + woody's favourite colour being blue = dons fan.

not listening marra? rushy has been on for most of this session tbh, vast improvement on know-nowt lizzy

panini sticker album + woody's favourite colour being blue = dons fan.

not listening marra? rushy has been on for most of this session tbh, vast improvement on know-nowt lizzy

Listened until the third wicket mate, he was on then but I'm out the house now. Can't get a good enough signal.[DOUBLEPOST=1397399914][/DOUBLEPOST]Listening again now, good stuff from Richo - could do with him getting to three figures :cool:

Last edited:
Why did I think this was a one day game?

Was looking at the scorecard at 45 overs when Mustard came in and thought to myself "Under 3 runs an over, a new low even for us."

:oops:

Run rate still atrocious Aleem ;)

Own up Brandon, you thought it was a one dayer too ;)

Great start here, few have got in, just need someone to convert and we will be well set

Ticking over nice and steady. Mustard and Richardson's partnership passed 50 runs. Nice and steady not doing anything silly and seen off their strike bowlers. So far so good .......

Excellent session that. Our day thus far. I'd be more than happy with 270-5 at Close. Aslong as we don't completely collapse after Tea we're going to have something to bowl at come (hopefully) tomorrow afternoon.

New ball in 16 overs, wouldn't mind getting a few more while they are resting their new ball bowlers

1st innings scores today

94 ao
87 ao

Average ;)

Hall on 1st change (a guy nearing 40
Who came to prominence as a batting allrounder)

James Middlebrook bowling 10 overs (county journeyman pushing 40).

The standard of County Cricket is utter turd like.

Hall on 1st change (a guy nearing 40
Who came to prominence as a batting allrounder)

James Middlebrook bowling 10 overs (county journeyman pushing 40).

The standard of County Cricket is utter turd like.

It might be at other counties but certainly not in our bowling attack

Agree there is nothing to be afraid of here

It might be at other counties but certainly not in our bowling attack

Agree there is nothing to be afraid of here
Werent the ECB offering incentives to those playing young home produced England hopefuls (IE most our squad). The likes of Hall, Middlebrook, Glenn Chapple, Murray Goodwin etc clogging up the county system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back