LVCC D1 - Warwickshire v Durham

Status
Not open for further replies.

brandon

Striker
I think it's fair to say the weather can't be any worse..... Expect an unchanged line-up.

Stokes needs a scan on his injured back but will play as a batsman again. I can see injuries really hindering his career :-(, he's already missed a lot of cricket due to that finger problem he had.

Anyway, back to the positivity, glad to see another Championship game in the offing. Going to be key to put a performance in. A few bonus points in a draw would be the minimum requirement seeing how this will signify a quarter of the season over already and to be frank we haven't got going yet :neutral:.

MJ Di Venuto (23)
WR Smith (2)
PD Collingwood (5)
BA Stokes (38)
DM Benkenstein (44)
ID Blackwell (37)
P Mustard *+ (19)
SG Borthwick (16)
CD Thorp (36)
G Onions (9)
RMR Brathwaite (8)
ME Claydon (25)
C Rushworth (22)

99 for 6 :eek:

It'll be interesting too see what Warwickshire do before commenting further.

:lol: A fine example for all no.11's

Think we're going to be fighting relegation at this rate, specially of Stokes gets called up by England

:lol: A fine example for all no.11's

Think we're going to be fighting relegation at this rate, specially of Stokes gets called up by England

:eek::eek:

After two games and one of those a complete washout, were looking at relegation

Its turning into the PF :lol:

We have a top 6 whereby 5 of the first picks all have first class averages over 40, name me another county with such a pedigree batting line up.

We do look to be lacking in the batting stakes mind, a Shiv Chanderpaul at 3 would make a HUGE difference.

Don't think we'll get relegated mind!

We do look to be lacking in the batting stakes mind, a Shiv Chanderpaul at 3 would make a HUGE difference.

Don't think we'll get relegated mind!

MDV
Collingwood
Benkenstein
Stokes
Blackwell
Mustard

:lol:

Some lottery wickets to bat on and a few out of form all at the same time

essex boy said:
:eek::eek:

After two games and one of those a complete washout, were looking at relegation

Its turning into the PF :lol:

We have a top 6 whereby 5 of the first picks all have first class averages over 40, name me another county with such a pedigree batting line up.

This. If Onions remains available we'll do fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back