Luke O'Nien

If Luke goes, it's to Luton nearer his family. Although I'll be surprised if he leaves now. I also think all 4 of the contract lads stay.
No way on this earth is Wyke staying. The abuse he received at the stadium didn’t help but he played for a move this season in my opinion and he’s earned it. Glad he’s going as I think he’ll be back to the frustrating player we all know so we’ll next season.

No way on this earth is Wyke staying. The abuse he received at the stadium didn’t help but he played for a move this season in my opinion and he’s earned it. Glad he’s going as I think he’ll be back to the frustrating player we all know so we’ll next season.
He’ll go to a Championship club on a nice 3 year contract then he’ll become his usual self and he’ll spend 2 1/2 years on loan to league one clubs!

I'd like him to stay, I have said all along people go way over the top about him, however, he has been a good signing, and is a decent player at this level, and would be a loss.

I really dont like threads like this, soon as a player isn't 100% staying, he gets labelled shite, no loss, good riddance etc

I said this would happen ages ago when I was defending Maja, and people were saying "get rid we need more like O'Nien", comes full circle

if a player moves on it doesnt make them disloyal or a bad person like.

I'd like him to stay, I have said all along people go way over the top about him, however, he has been a good signing, and is a decent player at this level, and would be a loss.

I really dont like threads like this, soon as a player isn't 100% staying, he gets labelled shite, no loss, good riddance etc

I said this would happen ages ago when I was defending Maja, and people were saying "get rid we need more like O'Nien", comes full circle

if a player moves on it doesnt make them disloyal or a bad person like.
Its mad he offers far more than most of our recent lot.

Its mad he offers far more than most of our recent lot.

I just think either way good luck to him

I dont get the hatred for every player who dare leaves Sunderland

obviously when the club decides to get rid of a player, who would like to stay himself, thats perfectly fine

But soon as anyone, Asoro, Maja, O'Nien etc thinks a move might further his career, he is instantly criticised

Bang on!!! We have had plenty players over the years who maybe have been bigger then the club. These limited league 1 footballers, should be walking over broken glass to get another contract at us. Get Geeds tied up and fuk the other 3 failures off I say
bigger THAN the club man! not then...

I just think either way good luck to him

I dont get the hatred for every player who dare leaves Sunderland

obviously when the club decides to get rid of a player, who would like to stay himself, thats perfectly fine

But soon as anyone, Asoro, Maja, O'Nien etc thinks a move might further his career, he is instantly criticised
Its a fickle business. Fol forget were a side whove finishedvoutside l1s top 2 for 3 year.
Think back to leeds in this scenario n everyone would be saying its a great move out for the lad.

Back