Loves the relentless pressure (while avoiding talking to anyone ever).....

Him garn to marseille is like caligula garn to the coliseum. He’d have nee meaningful contact with the plebs.
Except caligulasey would be more in touch with reality.

If I were him and read this I'd pull the plug
When did we turn like this - fkn spiteful about the new coach and the owner who has poured millions into the club
Hes made massive mistakes granted but this personal abuse has to stop
We're getting like them feckers up the road about Ashley
He like kyril have saved the football club from going into the abyss
They were hardly queuing up to buy a mediocre league one club were they?

If I were him and read this I'd pull the plug
When did we turn like this - fkn spiteful about the new coach and the owner who has poured millions into the club
Hes made massive mistakes granted but this personal abuse has to stop
We're getting like them feckers up the road about Ashley
He like kyril have saved the football club from going into the abyss
They were hardly queuing up to buy a mediocre league one club were they?
😂😂😂 Jesus Christ

Understands what it means growing up as a marseille fan

Wonder if he was their owner he’d deck their home end out in their biggest rivals gear when they played them putting on a better hospitality than they give their own fans?
Aye I said that. Psg colours in home end for money. Imagine a Sunderland man buying marseilles and doing that. He would have to go. I simply can't let this none go either.
Who said he couldn't talk English well?
Says more about our fans than him unfortunately

99% of Sunderland fans will limit any action to online rants .
Its not our fans it's British culture.

Last edited:
He’s very clearly had a privileged upbringing.

I don’t think he really does know the people of Sunderland.
He’s been very naive over the whole BCB fiasco.
Who the fuck does? Who with any kind of financial clout is truly going to 'get' the people of Sunderland.

The people of Sunderland turned on Bob Murray, and he probably knows us better than anyone.

I know the people of Sunderland, and when they're not being brilliant, which they often are, they can be a right fuckin' pain in the arse.

Who the fuck does? Who with any kind of financial clout is truly going to 'get' the people of Sunderland.

The people of Sunderland turned on Bob Murray, and he probably knows us better than anyone.

I know the people of Sunderland, and when they're not being brilliant, which they often are, they can be a right fuckin' pain in the arse.

I think he might have a better idea after the BCB fiasco.

I think he might have a better idea after the BCB fiasco.
Probably has aye.

I think he was genuine enough when he said he wasn't happy about the signage debacle, and it was rectified before a ball was kicked. I've no real issue with that.

The allocation? Debatable but something had to give and we put the bastards in the most sensible place possible (the other being the South Stand and there'd have been just as much uproar if not more about that). We saw from the West Brom/Wolves game that the Cup can bring about these kinds of problems so this wasn't a unique event.

Lack of on field priority investment fair?

I'm also worried about the lack of experience in midfield, and feel it has been a contributing factor to us not performing as well as we can, despite performing on a whole brilliantly.

However, this is some absolutely bizarre mental gymnastics to come to the conclusion that it's somehow KLD's fault. He doesn't decide what player's we sign, does he? He's invested into the playing squad, if the scouts/DoF/head coach decides to in bring players in other positions, how on earth does that fall on KLD?

Or should the owner have a hand in telling the DoF/scouts/head coach what he should be doing? That's always worked out successfully.

Here we go back to the happy clappers thinking it’s acceptable to sell out our own fans to the mags and accepting mediocre performances because they’re easily led by bullshit.
It’s not a case of ‘happy clapper’ which seems to be the new auto response to anyone who’s not completely angry or negative about everything that’s gone
On
I was pissed off with BCB bar had my rant, they’ve been called out rightly but ultimately it’s time to move on far worse things happening in life
At what point does the anger stop, KLD begging pitchside for forgiveness?, big mistake was made but it shouldn’t define a tenure
KLD has made club much stronger in number of ways since he’s arrived, a big upgrade on Donald and Methven and short who nearly put us out of business, this isn’t ‘happy clapper’ it’s just fact
If your that annoyed don’t watch them or go
But chastising people who aren’t still angry with whole club it’s just boring now
The team we watch try, have a go most games, have big potential to improve, structure in place for recruitment which could make the club a lot of money in the future, while also building core of side over few years
It really isn’t doom and gloom time

Back