**Love Island official thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy is a wanker but there's no need for them to be whispering to eachother like that. Proper weird behaviour.

Canny of the new Irish lass to stick up for Lucy despite meaning she'll be even more disliked by everyone.

Amy is a wanker but there's no need for them to be whispering to eachother like that. Proper weird behaviour.

Canny of the new Irish lass to stick up for Lucy despite meaning she'll be even more disliked by everyone.

Whys it weird?

If she whispering to a lass I doubt you'd think that

Maybe I'm a complete sceptic but maybe she was hoping Lucy would encourage Tommy to choose her.

Maybe I'm a complete sceptic but maybe she was hoping Lucy would encourage Tommy to choose her.

Aye, possibly - still canny ballsy when everyone else is slagging her off. I was happy that he chose Molly like.

It's shite how the 2 single lasses have been kept in and one of the couples are going to be booted off. Anna should have been safe from being sent home and the Irish lass should have gone imo. It'll send Tommy west anorl now he's still going to have the Irish lass knocking about.

I think Lucy could have different needs to the others just from behaviours I've observed and the things she struggles with. Shes a beautiful girl and should be let be herself

Last edited:
What the fucks Lyle Taylor doing on there the mad fucker?

Anyone else think this Irish lass is abit hypocritical? "how dare she try to take me fella and make me single" isn't that exactly what she tried to do to Molly?

Last edited:
Both the new lads have terrible crack.

"You're beautiful". :rolleyes:

Tommy's patter is even worse.

They all have one eye on winning and the other on as many product deals as they can get.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back