**Love Island official thread**

Well he was a complete psycho at the start of the series and last night was telling Lucie he didn't want her talking to Tommy and she should try just to be friends with the girls

He is out of there like

I don’t understand his behaviour tbh (I mean I do, they’re all absolutely racked with insecurities) but why would you care if your bird is speaking to another fella on a TV show like Love Island.

It’s all filmed so if she ever said/ did owt then you’ll know about it before long and, if she was going after another bloke, then it probably means it isn’t gonna work longer term anyway.

Same with people getting annoyed when other blokes/ girls are chasing the person you’re coupled up with - crack on I say. if your partner rejects them then you know they’re loyal, if they pick the other person then it means It wasn’t gonna work anyway.

I don’t understand his behaviour tbh (I mean I do, they’re all absolutely racked with insecurities) but why would you care if your bird is speaking to another fella on a TV show like Love Island.

It’s all filmed so if she ever said/ did owt then you’ll know about it before long and, if she was going after another bloke, then it probably means it isn’t gonna work longer term anyway.

Same with people getting annoyed when other blokes/ girls are chasing the person you’re coupled up with - crack on I say. if your partner rejects them then you know they’re loyal, if they pick the other person then it means It wasn’t gonna work anyway.

Absolutely aye.

Wey thats just ridiculous,

I'd be a bit miffed if a lass was with me and she was whispering to another lad in front of me and then pissing off for private chats like. They clearly aren't suited anyway mind.

I'd be a bit miffed if a lass was with me and she was whispering to another lad in front of me and then pissing off for private chats like. They clearly aren't suited anyway mind.

Would you actually? Like they’re stuck in a house doing fuck all for days at a time, surely you’d expect these private chats? You’d know if there was owt between them and there clearly isn’t aside from friendship. Even if there was, banning her from speaking to him isn’t gonna win her back round.

Maybe you’d improve your own chat so she doesn’t want to talk to him, but confronting her and banning her :lol: proper manipulation.

Yeah they’re absolutely not suited at all. No idea why she hasn’t clicked onto this early and moved on from him tbh.

Would you actually? Like they’re stuck in a house doing fuck all for days at a time, surely you’d expect these private chats? You’d know if there was owt between them and there clearly isn’t aside from friendship. Even if there was, banning her from speaking to him isn’t gonna win her back round.

Maybe you’d improve your own chat so she doesn’t want to talk to him, but confronting her and banning her :lol: proper manipulation.

Yeah they’re absolutely not suited at all. No idea why she hasn’t clicked onto this early and moved on from him tbh.
I'd have no probs with her talking to other people like. I'd think it was a bit off if anyone was whispering and shit right in front of me tho tbh. I think he's entitled to question her about it and didn't really think he was trying to be controlling particularly. Depends how you see it I suppose.

Either way she's still best rid like.

She could come stay at mine for a bit whilst she gets over him.

Last edited:
Watching untrustworthy grown adults squabbling among themselves and lying through their teeth for personal gain.

....anyway, enough about the Tory leadership debate, bring on tonight's Love Island.

this Irish lass is mad :lol:

keep away from her Tom lad

I'd have no probs with her talking to other people like. I'd think it was a bit off if anyone was whispering and shit right in front of me tho tbh. I think he's entitled to question her about it and didn't really think he was trying to be controlling particularly. Depends how you see it I suppose.

Either way she's still best rid like.

She could come stay at mine for a bit whilst she gets over him.

Can question it but he wasn't doing that, was saying she shouldn't talk to him so much and should talk to the girls more

thats ridiculous behaviour

The lasses are incredibly bitchy like. Compare with the lads who make jokes about similar situations and are honest with eachother.

"Depends where Anton is":lol:

The lasses are incredibly bitchy like. Compare with the lads who make jokes about similar situations and are honest with eachother.

"Depends where Anton is":lol:
Aye
Anton said that new guy had to get to know his lass Elma as they could be really compatable.
Compare that with mental naira and Elma.

Well he was a complete psycho at the start of the series and last night was telling Lucie he didn't want her talking to Tommy and she should try just to be friends with the girls

He is out of there like
He is but he came across well tonight.
Theyre only bairns and tbh they come across OK imo like.
He was obviously jealous. Had a possessive chat with lucie the other night , then thought about it and apologised today and said he was wrong, and of course she can have friends who are boys, that lucie is just different to girls he's met before but he loves her for it.

Tbh that whole compatability thing, if it had been chosen on any day other than the day they had to pick the least compatable, lucie and Joe would be nowhere near the bottom.

Last edited:
Aye
Anton said that new guy had to get to know his lass Elma as they could be really compatable.
Compare that with mental naira and Elma.

He is but he came across well tonight.
Theyre only bairns and tbh they come across OK imo like.
He was obviously jealous. Had a possessive chat with lucie the other night , then thought about it and apologised today and said he was wrong, and of course she can have friends who are boys, that lucie is just different to girls he's met before but he loves her for it.

Tbh that whole compatability thing, if it had been chosen on any day other than the day they had to pick the least compatable, lucie and Joe would be nowhere near the bottom.

Yeah all true like

They didn't need to put those 2 new lads in the other day, far too many in

Lasses are so stupid like, take everything so seriously

this Irish lass is mad :lol:

keep away from her Tom lad

Can question it but he wasn't doing that, was saying she shouldn't talk to him so much and should talk to the girls more

thats ridiculous behaviour
I wouldn't want to talk to the lasses if they were the only fuckers in there. :lol:

He's a young lad who got jealous and handled it badly in a lets face it, surreal situation for any new relationship.

Then, right in front of him, the lass he's 'with' whispers and giggles and carries on with a lad she nearly went with and who Joe knows she fancies 'cause of the nature of the show.

He went about it badly, but I reckon a lot of lads probably would have felt at least a little put out in that situation.

Harsh as owt breaking up two couples like.

I'm going to knock it on the head this week. A total waste of an hour almost every night. :neutral:
I only watch it as my two kids do, so it's something we can bond over!
I generally have to force them to spend time with me, but they love this show, and after slagging it off I watched it last year and was amazed that i didn't hate it! I thought it was going to be slaggish behaviour and full of rows, a mixture of geordie shore (though I've never seen that so that mightnt be as bad as I think) and Big Brother.
The young uns on love Island I generally think have ok morals and are quite nice.

Oh well, it is what it is - ta ta Joe and Elma, hopefully a nice bloke comes in for Lucy (but if I'm honest - I think the girl is going to walk).
Me too. Really there's no point in her staying in as she's not going to cosy up with anyone. I think she'll come to this conclusion in less than 48hrs.

Last edited:
I only watch it as my two kids do, so it's something we can bond over!
I generally have to force them to spend time with me, but they love this show, and after slagging it off I watched it last year and was amazed that i didn't hate it! I thought it was going to be slaggish behaviour and full of rows, a mixture of geordie shore (though I've never seen that so that mightnt be as bad as I think) and Big Brother.
The young uns on love Island I generally think have ok morals and are quite nice.

Me too. Really there's no point in her staying in as she's not going to cosy up with anyone. I think she'll come to this conclusion in less than 48hrs.
I think she will pursue Tommy

Back