**Love Island official thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
If she is actually a surfer and not just someone poncing around on Instagram in a wetsuit, she's going to be in a bloke heavy environment very regularly.

Not that she needs to justify anything to anyone mind.

True

Also those lasses aren’t that nice like, constantly bitching

Might not wanna be doing that

Some of my best mates are lasses, no girlfriends have ever found it weird

Anna n Irish going

Last edited:

True

Also those lasses aren’t that nice like, constantly bitching

Might not wanna be doing that

Some of my best mates are lasses, no girlfriends have ever found it weird
I have no female mates really. Just the way the cards fell.

It is what it is.

I got really pissed off there

You can’t be mates with a Lass n lad?

What a psycho

The lasses are all bitches

Tommy canniest in there, why wouldn’t you talk to him?

Are we in the 1800s!?!?

Awful

Worst Lass in there
I've a wee bit of sympathy.
Tommy fancies Lucy and would drop molly like a shot for her.
Lucy fancies Tommy a bit.
Being mates and knocking round is fine, but whispering things in each others ears is a bit off. Id be annoyed anyone doing that like.

I've a wee bit of sympathy.
Tommy fancies Lucy and would drop molly like a shot for her.
Lucy fancies Tommy a bit.
Being mates and knocking round is fine, but whispering things in each others ears is a bit off. Id be annoyed anyone doing that like.

But saying things like you should be talking about the girls more

Don’t like that

You’re allowed not to like it but see how it goes

But saying things like you should be talking about the girls more

Don’t like that

You’re allowed not to like it but see how it goes
Yeah
I agree fully there. He wants a 'normal' lass who is his girlfriend and has only other girlfriends.
She's a bit of a tomboy and prefers fellas who are fun like Tommy compared to drama queen's like Amy and Anna. And the way the girls acted with their bitchiness when the 2 new girls came in who can blame her.
Good on her and joe probably can't handle it. At the end of the day you have to trust your lass.

Lucy isnt happy with joe. Amy's a bitch.

Well after that Lucy and Joe are going.
Nar, will be 2 couples for a public vote.
Anton n elma and Tommy and molly (or Joe n Lucy) I reckon with Anton getting the boot.

Last edited:
Yeah
I agree fully there. He wants a 'normal' lass who is his girlfriend and has only other girlfriends.
She's a bit of a tomboy and prefers fellas who are fun like Tommy compared to drama queen's like Amy and Anna. And the way the girls acted with their bitchiness when the 2 new girls came in who can blame her.
Good on her and joe probably can't handle it. At the end of the day you have to trust your lass.

Nar, will be 2 couples for a public vote.
Anton n elma and Tommy and molly (or Joe n Lucy) I reckon with Anton getting the boot.

Aye, I hate bitching like, even if I don't like someone, I tend to keep it to myself unless it gets really bad.

Ridiculous how into this show I get, I guess its just total escapism and an hour of stupidity where you can totally switch off from the tribulations of real life

Aye, I hate bitching like, even if I don't like someone, I tend to keep it to myself unless it gets really bad.

Ridiculous how into this show I get, I guess its just total escapism and an hour of stupidity where you can totally switch off from the tribulations of real life
Shows how shit I must be with birds when some of the drips in here manage:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back