Lost In Space (2018) on Netflix - Starts today

Status
Not open for further replies.

I still haven't worked out whether it's because she's a lass, because she's black, or both.

I was implying that you'd made a typo and were trying to be offensive about the OP. It was a joke, marra. :lol:
I looked at the cast a while ago but didn't notice that Judy was black or rather mixed race. Her parents are white so she must be adopted or one of them had a bit on the side and she resulted. No doubt it will be explained.
BTW, don't do jokes on here. I did once but I think I got away with it.:lol:

First episode was quite good. Not sure about the flashbacks though.

What have they changed to make it more agreeable to 'SJWs'?

I would have happily had a debate about all of this, but unfortunately two people exploded like little powder kegs before I even explained myself. Shame really. The ability to debate is a lost art for some people.

:lol:

Maybe if you weren't a thick WUM we could have had a debate mate.

Hi, I don't understand any of this thread, and i'm not here to argue with you. Can you explain in simple terms what you meant by your opening post?

I think he's hacked off because the gender & race of certain characters are different to the original. Its not a problem if it works - Katee Sackhoff was great as Starbuck in the revamped battlestar galactica but maybe he feels its too contrived & shoe horned in for the sake of it with Lost in Space. I've not seen it so dont know if its any good or how well it works

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back