Lost In Space (2018) on Netflix - Starts today

I still haven't worked out whether it's because she's a lass, because she's black, or both.

I was implying that you'd made a typo and were trying to be offensive about the OP. It was a joke, marra. :lol:
I looked at the cast a while ago but didn't notice that Judy was black or rather mixed race. Her parents are white so she must be adopted or one of them had a bit on the side and she resulted. No doubt it will be explained.
BTW, don't do jokes on here. I did once but I think I got away with it.:lol:

First episode was quite good. Not sure about the flashbacks though.

What have they changed to make it more agreeable to 'SJWs'?

I would have happily had a debate about all of this, but unfortunately two people exploded like little powder kegs before I even explained myself. Shame really. The ability to debate is a lost art for some people.

:lol:

Maybe if you weren't a thick WUM we could have had a debate mate.

Hi, I don't understand any of this thread, and i'm not here to argue with you. Can you explain in simple terms what you meant by your opening post?

I think he's hacked off because the gender & race of certain characters are different to the original. Its not a problem if it works - Katee Sackhoff was great as Starbuck in the revamped battlestar galactica but maybe he feels its too contrived & shoe horned in for the sake of it with Lost in Space. I've not seen it so dont know if its any good or how well it works

Back