Lost In Space (2018) on Netflix - Starts today

No a moron is somebody who wanks themselves silly over an iPhone like you do you you wet fanny :lol:

What a great reply. You f***ing moron. Go set your Android to vibrate and finish yourself off.

How has it been altered to suit a more politically correct agenda, and why is this a problem?

This is one I'm really looking forward to so like Discovery I'm expecting to be very disapointed.. What have they altered? There was nothing particularly politically un correct in the original.

He made the original post about a divisive topic.

You still haven't answered the question of how it's been altered in a way that goes against your personal views on the world.

What is it about this one that's different to the original and in some way offensive to you?
Watch the original series and watched this, it would be very clear. Nothing "offends" me at all,.

What a great reply. You f***ing moron. Go set your Android to vibrate and finish yourself off.

How has it been altered to suit a more politically correct agenda, and why is this a problem?

He made the original post about a divisive topic.
You call people morons and reply like that, well done demonstrating what one is. :lol:

Watch the original series and watched this, it would be very clear. Nothing "offends" me at all,.

Well, something offended you enough to mention the alteration in your OP. What was it?

I've seen the original, I've seen the trailer.

They're in colour this time. Is that it?

SJW is not name calling, that was @Frijj in the second post. Try and keep up mate.

Googling SJW gives us this...

"Social justice warrior (commonly abbreviated SJW) is a pejorative term for an individual who promotes socially progressive views, including feminism, civil rights, and multiculturalism, as well as identity politics."

"Pejorative term"... i.e. name-calling.

So, is it because there's a black woman in the cast that you're offended?

Googling SJW gives us this...

"Social justice warrior (commonly abbreviated SJW) is a pejorative term for an individual who promotes socially progressive views, including feminism, civil rights, and multiculturalism, as well as identity politics."

"Pejorative term"... i.e. name-calling.

So, is it because there's a black woman in the cast that you're offended?

I'm thinking it's because of the black girl and the female Smith but they don't harm it in any way.

To be fair, there's gingers in it which should be the real issue. Although ive had a thing for Molly Parker since Deadwood.

Back