Losing your mam

I know nobody knows me on here but been on here for many years and I have seen many posters on here post similar stuff before,but we lost our mam yesterday after a 5 month fight against heart disease.
I know they get a bad wrap sometimes but everyone at Sunderland hospital,especially in iccu,ccu and ward b22 gave amazing care and afforded my mam a peaceful and dignified death,so if anyone has any family members work there can you give them a big kiss and cuddle from us

Rip mam(liz) and I hope you meet dad(Tom) on the other side

thanks for reading and best wishes to everyone
Rip to your mam and sorry for your loss.

So sorry for your loss mate ! Massive loss and I wish you and yours the best with it

My mams gone but not gone, she’s ego-centric and a bit ott so ‘ asked for a break in contact from me ( therefore losing contact with my 4 sons ) ‘ 2 years ago because ai didnt tell for 2 weeks that my car got stolen ! She’s fallen out with everyone she’s known in her life at one point or another !

Cherish your memories of her !

I know nobody knows me on here but been on here for many years and I have seen many posters on here post similar stuff before,but we lost our mam yesterday after a 5 month fight against heart disease.
I know they get a bad wrap sometimes but everyone at Sunderland hospital,especially in iccu,ccu and ward b22 gave amazing care and afforded my mam a peaceful and dignified death,so if anyone has any family members work there can you give them a big kiss and cuddle from us

Best wishes mate, hope all the family is ok and thinking of you all.

It’s rough as fuck

Lost my Mam and Dad last year, losing Mam was a different level

Sorry Fatha

My Dad died of a stroke about 3 years ago. I’m convinced the worry of my Mams dementia getting worse contributed . Think we are now entering the end game with my Mam, she’s largely unresponsive and has other symptoms consistent with later stages of dementia (clenching of fists, not eating, very lethargic)

They had a good life together though and my Mam is now 90. Sad the way her life is ending though, doesn’t know who anybody is anymore

Back