Losing your mam

MACKEM73

Central Defender
I know nobody knows me on here but been on here for many years and I have seen many posters on here post similar stuff before,but we lost our mam yesterday after a 5 month fight against heart disease.
I know they get a bad wrap sometimes but everyone at Sunderland hospital,especially in iccu,ccu and ward b22 gave amazing care and afforded my mam a peaceful and dignified death,so if anyone has any family members work there can you give them a big kiss and cuddle from us

Rip mam(liz) and I hope you meet dad(Tom) on the other side

thanks for reading and best wishes to everyone

I know nobody knows me on here but been on here for many years and I have seen many posters on here post similar stuff before,but we lost our mam yesterday after a 5 month fight against heart disease.
I know they get a bad wrap sometimes but everyone at Sunderland hospital,especially in iccu,ccu and ward b22 gave amazing care and afforded my mam a peaceful and dignified death,so if anyone has any family members work there can you give them a big kiss and cuddle from us

Rip mam(liz) and I hope you meet dad(Tom) on the other side

thanks for reading and best wishes to everyone
My sincerest condolences to you and the family on the loss of your mam my love, big hugs 🤗 xx

I am in my 70's and I still think of mam and dad every day. It's not in a morbid or sad way but by being forever grateful to them and trying to be as decent a person as they wanted me to be.
I am sorry for you and your family's great loss but always remember that the thing that every mam wants most of all for their kids is that they should have a fulfilling and very happy life especially after they are no longer with us and are able to help us along.

Back