Losing me gut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, you'll probably just not have washboard which unless you are in some kind of profession/lifestyle where you're required to go shirtless a lot, it really isn't that big a deal. Most of the best physiques are just very muscly, physically imposing and wouldn't be classed as lean at all. Abs are largely pretty irrelevant unless you're on holiday/a total dick who only wears vests.

I was on about Phelps at the end. He eats 10,000 calories a day, but the vast majority of excess calories were used up through thermogenesis. In other words, they found his body was burning far more calories in the water for six hours a day just keeping his body temperature right.

Phelps has been quoted as saying his commonly quoted energy consumption is a myth and he doesn't eat that much

Anyone tried fat binders? I've heard mixed reports
Are they the tablets that cause you to crap out a percentage of fat from your food? If yes then I've had them and no I would recommend them, I was constantly sharting what I can only describe as the orange greasy water you get leftover from pizza.

Are they the tablets that cause you to crap out a percentage of fat from your food? If yes then I've had them and no I would recommend them, I was constantly sharting what I can only describe as the orange greasy water you get leftover from pizza.
They cause you to absorb less fat from your food in theory......wasn't aware they caused sharting

They cause you to absorb less fat from your food in theory......wasn't aware they caused sharting
The one I used was prescribed by my GP, called Xenical. It all depends on how much fat is in your diet.

Im surprised nobody has mentioned the fact that if you rent eating enough whilst exercising, you can actually put on weight. 2000 cals a day without any training is the norm… anyone (men) eating only 1600 cals AND burning off say 300 calls a day, is madness surely.

Im surprised nobody has mentioned the fact that if you rent eating enough whilst exercising, you can actually put on weight. 2000 cals a day without any training is the norm… anyone (men) eating only 1600 cals AND burning off say 300 calls a day, is madness surely.

Not that big of a deficit in all honesty

Eat less and exercise more. It's really very simple ;)

Mind I am a near 18 clem fat bastard so don't listen to me.

Been back doing weights for last month but could with losing a few stone so going to cut out all the shite i eat and up the aerobic exercise from tomorrow. Love my bait and a few scoops so am going ration my boozy days to the England games coming up and log everything else on MFP

Saw this on monday so started using it as I could do with shedding a stone or so. Lost 4 pounds already, excellent app imo.

Congrats mate, keep it up.

What are your protein/carb/fat targets?

Saw this on monday so started using it as I could do with shedding a stone or so. Lost 4 pounds already, excellent app imo.
Completely agree. You hear people say weight loss is down to diet and exercise but calorie control is equally as important.

You really believe you've shed 4lbs of fat in 4 days?

I doubt he believes 4lbs of fat, as you know it will be water, food etc but it shows he's heading in the correct direction

what about giving that insanity a bash

Try T25 first mate. Insanity is hardcore and most drop out after a bit due to the intensity of it and more importantly the time it takes to do each workout.

T25 is only 25 minutes and will build you up to insanity. Made by the same bloke. Or if you feel fit try the insanity 25 minute workout (fast and furious).

I'm doing the T25 and people commenting on my weight and my kite is turning to abs slowly but surely.

Completely agree. You hear people say weight loss is down to diet and exercise but calorie control is equally as important.

Erm what do u think calorie control is if not diet?

I doubt he believes 4lbs of fat, as you know it will be water, food etc but it shows he's heading in the correct direction

Aye it's still a thumbs up from me

Erm what do u think calorie control is if not diet?

Slimming World work on a points basis and you can eat unlimited amounts of rice, pasta and potatoes. How is that calorie controlled?

Slimming World work on a points basis and you can eat unlimited amounts of rice, pasta and potatoes. How is that calorie controlled?

I know what you're saying mate but these systems are just inventive ways to restrict calories. They may be based on points etc but the fundamental principal is still calorie control; people just don't have to count them themselves

I know what you're saying mate but these systems are just inventive ways to restrict calories. They may be based on points etc but the fundamental principal is still calorie control; people just don't have to count them themselves

1,000,000 times this. Any diet that results in weight loss is calorie controlled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back