Looks like I was right about Brexit causing problems for UK football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I disagree, it's the other way around.... i.e. you need to wake up. This cabal is going to implode the world, it is headed for really,really bad times.
sorry but getting a bulldog tattoo and waving a union jack in the air isnt going to change the world,it didnt even change the UK govts thinking as brexit wont happen,but keep dreaming if it makes you feel better.

sorry but getting a bulldog tattoo and waving a union jack in the air isnt going to change the world,it didnt even change the UK govts thinking as brexit wont happen,but keep dreaming if it makes you feel better.

This is a worldwide phenomenon, just happens to be Brexit for us, people are waking up to the corruption, deceit & contempt of the 'cabal'.

This is a worldwide phenomenon, just happens to be Brexit for us, people are waking up to the corruption, deceit & contempt of the 'cabal'.
corruption will always be around,brexit no brexit or half a brexit,again keep dreaming if it makes you feel better.

EU to implode,i would call that project fear,i dont see any nations rushing to join us and even if any were its at least 7-10 years away,none have even had talks about having talks about a referendum,then it would have to be won,which is highly unlikely,then it would likely be blocked,the far right wont get far despite a few extra vote's here and there,your correct all eyes are on the UK and tears are streaming from them with LAFFTER,farage was wrong they are laffing :)

fair point about currencies,all the more reason the UK should of joined the euro,the pound would of joined ad a value of around €1.60 today its €1.15 and has generally averaged €1.30 since the creation of the euro,now just imagine all the money that would of saved the UK as a nation that imports more that it exports plus all the folks saving 20% on foreign travel/spending money over the years,has to be 10s of billions of pounds that would of gone back into the UK economy,too late now instead we will be left out to rot,all self inflicted in the name of stubbornness.
We'll see … ;):)

Ask a sensible question and you'll get a sensible answer.

This is a War mate but it's a stealth War and it's about whether we want to be ruled by the Globalist elite or make our own laws. The remainers have bought the Establishment hype without even asking basic questions. Such as will we have a veto... By the way the answer is no. The powers that be in the EU won't listen anyway.
:lol:

Utter codswallop!

:lol:

(Its not a matter of left or right - they are quite simply remainers to a man.)
Yer talking shite. The two Andrews are fervent brexiteers and proudly admit it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back